F I V E

N A O M I ' S  P O V

"Naomi, in court we are supposed to, we need to make the most of the farewell party." My classmate said.

I just nodded and I just stood up and was forced to come out, I went to the court and I saw that they were Joshua performing on stage.

"I wanna stay with you."

When they finished performing, I gave Seungcheol's girlfriend the camcorder. I was about to leave but the emcee suddenly announced Joshua's name and when he joined the group, I turned around and looked at the stage.

"Let's welcome! Joshua and Vernon! Performing 2 minus 1!" The emcee announced.

I didn’t leave and looked at them on stage, I saw Joshua look at me but he immediately avoided.

"What's 2 minus 1."

"Hope you listen to this song cause I, I, I.

Cause I'm doing right just fine

Doing alright, doing alright

All the time in the world to myself

I can go and drink all day and night

But why, can't I get you off my mind."

I listened carefully to the song, as if I was struck by their song. I don't know but it's like I'm being hit by their song, I know they make their song. But this is the most painful song I’ve ever heard, because I get hit with every lyric they utter.

"I thought you were the one

Didn't need any other

I can still smell the perfume you used to wear in my clothes

Can't erase it, no"

"I used to think you were that someone

We used be so much alike

I can still see you in myself

Love is so blinding

Love is so blinding"

Joshua and I were hit in the line, when their song was over they went down on stage. I left the court and went to the rooftop, where I realized that what I had done to Joshua and Seungcheol's girlfriend was really wrong.

"Why do I liked Seungcheol so much." I said to myself.

I sighed and sat down on the rooftop floor, I really had nothing to do now.

"You know what I'm thinkin', see it in your eyes

You hate that you want me, hate it when you cry

You're scared to be lonely, 'specially in the night

I'm scared that I'll miss you, happens every time

I don't want this feelin', I can't afford love

I try to find a reason to pull us apart

It ain't workin', 'cause you're perfect, and I know that you're worth it

I can't walk away, oh"

"Even though we're goin' through it

And it makes you feel alone

Just know that I would die for you

Baby, I would die for you, yeah

The distance and the time between us

It'll never change my mind

'Cause baby, I would die for you

Baby, I would die for you, yeah"

I stopped singing and stood up, I left the rooftop and went to our classroom. I grabbed my bag and left our classroom, I knew there was nothing I could do about it. I went to my work place because I just want to work, and I don't feel that I like the farewell party today.

We have too many customers so extra work for me, I help those who's cooking and in serving their orders. When the customers leave the store we immediately sat down on the chair, also hungry so our manager treat us because of our work.

"Good job, everyone. You did your best and now I will give you something to eat, I know this day is hungry because there are too many costumers." Our manager says.

My co-workers shouted, while waiting for food I was just playing games on my phone. It was so boring and I didn't know my co-workers very well, I just caught my attention the sound of the bell near the store door. I saw Jeonghan so I looked away, my co-workers stood up and took action. I didn't get up first because he might see me, I told my co-worker that I had a headache so I would rest first.

But I was wrong because Joshua sat in my seat, so I was nervous because he might talk to me or something.

"Can I sit here, miss?" He asks.

"S-sure." I stuttered.

Why am I stuttering? I had to calm down so he wouldn't notice, I was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"I hope you just said miss you don't want me to sit here." He said.

"Just sit there, I'm still going to work." I response.

He released my hand so I left his seat, I breathed easily because the nervousness was gone. I just helped my co-workers, so they wondered why I was helping them.

"I thought you had a headache?" My co-worker asks.

"I'm okay now, don't worry." I answered.

Although they were hesitating but just nodded, I helped them cook and when it was over, they served it to Joshua. I stayed in the kitchen for a few hours until Joshua left, I went out of the kitchen and sat down. We ate again because we were so hungry, I was shivering with so much hunger.

"I'm just wondering Naomi, why did you help us, you said earlier that your head hurts." Jackson asks.

"I saw earlier that the man was holding her hand, then I saw Naomi avoiding him." Yerin says.

"Do you know her, Naomi?" Lisa asks.

"Yes, I know him." I answered.

"So I avoid him because I have sinned against him." I said.

They nodded so I just finished my food, when I finished I got up and let them know I was leaving. I left the store and wandered around the plaza first, I sat on a bench and looked at the sky. There are too many stars and it is beautiful to look at, I closed my eyes and felt the silence in the plaza.

I opened my eyes and I was surprised when I saw Joshua in front of me, I stood up and was about to leave but he held my hand so I stopped. I turned to him, and I saw in his eyes the astonishment.

"What do you mean when you said that yesterday?" He asks.

I wonder at his question, what did I say yesterday? When I remembered that I went to their classroom yesterday and told him to forget me, it stuck in my brain.

"Ah what I said yesterday, what is it. I know I'm at fault for you so I told you to just forget about me, isn't that better?" I said.

He let go of my hand and averted his eyes from me, I also averted my eyes. Too quietly I decided to leave, but I was stopped because of what he said.

"How can I forget you, when I see you everywhere." He said.

It's not really that good anymore.