T H I R T Y O N E

J O S H U A ' S  P O V

"Can you still do it Joshua?" Minjeong asks me.

"I don't know if I can do it, but I can." I answered.

She nodded, even though I wanted to go to sleep, I couldn't because we were still working on our thesis, and we were still working on a project. When we finished the thesis we did the project, I almost closed my eyes because I want to sleep right now, I don't get enough sleep because we were so busy.

"Okay we're done!" Minjeong exclaimed.

"Finally, we can sleep now." I said.

Minjeong left my unit and I was cleaning, when I finished cleaning I went to my room, my eyes couldn't stop so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up when I heard my phone rang, I immediately picked up my phone on the bedside table, I looked at who was calling and I saw it was Mom.

"Hello Mom, you called."

"I call you because I'm checking you. How's my son? Are you feeling well?" She asks on the other line.

"Yes, I'm doing fine, how about you and Dad?" I ask her.

"Well we're doing great." She answered.

"That's good to know." I said.

"Be careful there, Jisoo. Just call us if you have a problem, don’t forget to eat at the right time and sleep at the right time." She said.

"Yes, Mom. I'll do that don't worry." I response.

She hung up the phone so I put my phone back to the bedside table, I could not sleep again because I seemed to have slept enough, I got up and left the bed. I left the room and went to the kitchen to drink water, when I heard my doorbell rang I walked towards the door and opened it. I only saw Seokmin so I let him in, he was carrying a box and I knew it was heavy so I helped him, when we put it on the floor we sat down.

"It's too heavy, Seokmin." I said.

"Yes, too heavy." He response.

"By the way, to whom is it?" I asks him.

"I don't know who, it was just sent to me, but your name is there." He answered.

I looked at the letter in the box and he was right that my name was written, I stood up and looked for a cutter, when I saw a cutter I cut the box just to open it.

"Are there any chocolates?" He asks.

"Yes, there are chocolates here." I answered.

"Also there are hoodies, who really sent them?" I asks.

"I also don't know, and I don’t know who sent that. There is no name, only yours." He answered.

I saw a piece of paper so I took it and opened it, I saw it had a letter on it and it said 'I'm coming.'

"What does this letter mean?" I asked while looking at Seokmin who was busy on his phone.

"Hey Seokmin." I called him.

"Ah yes?" He said.

"Why are you busy on your phone? Do you already have a girlfriend?" I asks him.

"It's just my classmate, because we have a project." He answered.

"By the way, there is also a letter attached." I said.

"What's in it?" He asks.

"I'm coming?" I answered.