E I G H T E E N

N A O M I ' S P O V

A few days after Joshua became clingy, he suddenly kissed me on the cheek, especially on my lips.

"Shua, why are you so clingy?" I ask him.

"Why? You don't want that?" He response.

I shook my head, Joshua isn't really going to stop, but I like his clingyness.

"Can we buy some ice cream? I'm starving for ice cream these past few days, so buy me one." I said then pouted.

He chuckled and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Okay then, let's buy an ice cream." He said.

We walk towards the ice cream vendor, we buy two ice creams, one for me and one for him.

"So we will enjoy our date today, okay?" I said.

"Yes, we will enjoy our date." He response.

Everywhere we go, we even go to the mall to go shopping, we also buy for Mom. When we entered a boutique, Joshua thought of buying a necklace for Mom, I smiled because he also loves my mother. While I'm also looking for something I can buy for Mom, I want to give something to Mom as well.

"Naomi." Joshua called me.

"Yes?"

I turned to him and saw he was holding a necklace and bracelet, he approached me and tried to get me to wear the necklace.

"The necklace suits you." He said.

I looked at my neck in the small mirror in front of me, just as Joshua said the necklace was right for me, I looked at Joshua and hugged him.

"I'll buy this necklace and bracelet for you." He said.

I nodded at what he said, I took off the necklace and gave it to him, I will also choose a bracelet for him. But I thought it would be better if I made the bracelet for him, so when Joshua finished paying for what he bought, we went to a store. I bought equipment for making the bracelet, I took a lot more and I even got a pen for the letter I will make when I give it to Joshua.

"Are you going to do something?" He asks.

"Secret." I answered.

I look at him and I saw that he is pouting, I found it cute so I kiss him on his cheeks, I chuckled, I could see the shock on his face.

"You think you're the only one who will do that? Of course I am too, I have to do that too to be fair." I said.

We went to the counter together and paid what I bought, we went out of the store, I didn't want to leave the mall but I'm getting tired.

"Let's go home now?" I asks him.

"Are you tired right now?"

"Yes, I'm tired." I answered.

He nodded and we went out of the mall together, we hop in to the car together and Joshua started the engine of his car.

"Shua."

"Hmm?"

"Can I take a nap?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure, angel. Take a nap, I know you're tired of walking." He answered.

I smiled, I would take a nap and wake up when we arrived.

"Naomi." Joshua woke me up.

I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw that we had arrived so I took the things I bought and got out of the car.