| fight for me | yandere!vampire!kris wu x yandere!vampire! lay of exo

Requested on Quotev

Just in case : Yifan = Kris, Yixing = Lay

♚ •♚• ♚•

"He's there again," You murmur softly and the tall blonde immediately scowls.

"I'll beat the shιt out of him!" He growls huskily, and you surpress a sigh.

"Kris, don't. It'll just cause trouble."

Kris scowls at your request. "Alright, alright. Stay here, I'll go get us our food."

You nod, and then put in your headphones, the lilting voice of Ailee filling your ears.

A tap on your shoulder brings you back to reality.

The first thing you see is a handsome man with tousled hair and the most adorable dimple you've ever seen.

Also known as your stalker.

Damn, were you this good looking up close? You think, biting your lip.

"Have I seen you before somewhere?" He asks shyly and you resist the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"I don't think so..." You reply slowly.

"Oh, it's just that you remind me of someone I met a long time ago. I'm Lay, by the way." He smiles an adorable dimpled smile, which somehow makes you feel like it is only for you.

A tray slams onto the table with such force the content in the glasses and plates spill over their rims.

"Can I help you?" Kris snarls.

"Kris! Stop making a scene, other people are staring..."

"All right, baobei. Just for you. But only for you." His cold eyes stare into Lay's amused ones.

"But I'll have a word with this bastard all the same."

You roll your eyes, and dig into your steamed bun instead. Sorry. You mouth to Lay, who just shrugs in a good-natured way.

"Zhang Yixing." Kris snarls, fangs revealing themselves and eyes turning blood red.

"Stay away from my girl, from my property, you understand?"

Lay scoffs uncharacteristically, eyes also turning crimson.

"You haven't even marked her yet. Also,she was once mine, you asshσle,before you took away all her memories!"

Fangs flash as his voice rises erratically.

"But you didn't take good care of her did you?" Kris retorts. "You even forgot her own birthday!"

"I had other pressing things on my mind! Such as you, for example!"

"Well fυck you!" Kris roars. "I do anything to get what I want, and nothing, not even you, will stop me!"

"What's mine will stay mine." Lay grinds out. "Just wait and see, Wu Yifan."

Bloodthirsty smiles paint their faces.

It's the middle of the night.

You're finally asleep after a drama marathon, safe and snug in your warm bed.

Then in your dreams, you realise that something is caressing your neck, making the hairs on your neck stand to attention.

Groggily, you begin to open your eyes, and scream when you see a figure drenched in blood standing by your side.

"Shh, shh, it's going to be alright. I've known you for a long time, so I'm going to stop keeping you in the dark. I'm going to say the truth," A familiar husky voice whispers.

"I'm a vampire, [Name]-ah. I'll turn you into one as well, and you'll be my mate."

"Wh-what?"

"We'll be fine...he's not gonna bother us..."

"Huh? Stop talking nonsense! Vampires? They don't exist!"

A sigh escapes the man's lips.

"I knew this would be the case. Don't worry, it would hurt."

Before his words can process in your mind, his fangs are piercing into your neck, he is moaning softly, pain spreads through your body, and bright colors distort your vision.

Your painfully short life flashes in front of your eyes, the person responsible for this currently sucking the life out of you.

He leans back, sighing in satisfaction and then presses his bloody lips to your forehead.

A pair of crimson eyes are the last thing you see before everything goes black.

♚ • ♚• ♚•

Soooo...sorta an open ending? You can decide who wins and claims you I guess ahaha ^~^