| fire | yandere! kagami x reader

Requested on Quotev

This is when Himuro and Kagami where still kinda brotherly...ya know?

"Little girls who play with fire gets their fingers burned"

-

Whiz!

The bright orange basketball goes hurtling past you and towards your opponent but at the last second, you manage to steal it from her grasp.

Once in possession of the ball, you immediately shot it into the hoop. At once the buzzer sounded, and a proud smile from Himuro made you beam.

"How was I, nii-san?" You run up to

your coal haired brother who pats your head.

"As great as usual, (Y/N)-chan."

Unbeknownst to the two of you, a certain flame haired tiger was growling slightly.

"Nobody touches my (Y/N) and gets away it...not even her brother!"

"Oh? Tai-kun!" You spot the muscly player in the shadows and the expression on his face changes, a faint blush forming on his tanned face.

"Er...hi, (Y/N)-san--"

"Oh, Tai-kun! Call me (Y/N)-chan, (Y/N)-SAN makes me sound old."

A bright and airy laugh makes its way from your mouth and Kagami's heart pounded.

"So how was I?" You ask Seirin's ace, desperately wanting to hear his opinion.

"Brilliant! You were amazing! But (Y/N)-chan, your stance seems a little off...Tatsuya, is it okay if I borrow her for today? Maybe she'll want to be coached?"

"Nii-san, can I?"

You look at Himuro with puppy eyes.

"I don't know.." Himuro begins to frown but the stony look on Kagami's face and the low growl emitting from his throat makes Himuro change his mind instantly.

Himuro suddenly feared what Kagami would do to you if he said no.

"Sure~ But Taiga, I expect to see my little sister back safe and sound on my doorstep at say... 8 pm? So you have about 4 hours. Plenty of time for you two!"

"Yay! Thank you nii-san!" You hug your brother happily and the male behind you smiles as well, but it seems more like a feral smirk.

"Alright. Himuro (F/N) shall be delivered on your doorstep safe and sound, exactly at 8 pm!"

Kagami wraps his arm around your waist, making you blush.

"Let's go then."

Little did you know, the words Himuro said would play a large part in your fate.

"Hmm...I wonder where Taiga and (F/N) are...it's almost 8." Himuro muses.

The doorbell goes off just as he finishes his words.

"Oh? Well, well. Taiga listened to me. It's 8 pm sharp." He gets up and opens the mahogany door.

A blood curdling shriek erupts from the handsome male's throat.

Kagami stands on the doorstep, in his bloody clothing, and holding a limp and a very much dead (Y/N) in his arms.

"Back, safe and sound. I killed her so vermin like you will never touch her again!"

Kagami brings out a lighter and sets himself and you on fire.

Himuro is enraged, and breaking down into hysterics due to the suddenness but he can do nothing.

"See you on the other side, (Y/N)."

-