| fantastic | yandere! artemis fowl x reader

I blushed so hard while writing this. Frickle-frackle-ish scenes are definitely not for me (+︿+) AND ROOT IS STILL ALIVE CAUSE YEAH

Requested by @dahliasaysmeow

the song is Fantastic by Henry Lau

A child, I didn't know what love was

I always won in the strange game of love

Pride, my biggest downfall

But you make me want to be a better man

-

"Oh (Y/N)~ Where are you?" Calls out Artemis in a sing-song voice and you shiver from your hiding place in the closet.

To witness Artemis turn from a cool, composed genius to a love-obsessed fool was enough to unnerve any sane person.

You had been hiding from the dark-haired genius the moment he turned insane and Holly, Root, Foaly and the others were hellbent on keeping you away from him.

You were assured at first--after all, the People had more advanced technology than the humans, didn't they?

But you forgot one tiny detail -- Artemis was a genius, and had some fairy technology of his own..

You didn't know HOW he did it, but while you were sound asleep in the hideout on the surface, Artemis and Butler had seemingly managed the impossible ; wipe out the entire population of The People.

So here you were; hiding in one of the Fowls' holidays homes (A/N they're rich so I figured why not lol) in Artemis' own room.

While Artemis himself was searching for you.

"(Y/N)! Are you in here~?"

You stiffen as his voice sounds, closer than before.

Suddenly, the closet is flung open and Artemis' cruelly handsome face stares at you.

"There you are, love!"

For one who supposedly was said to have more brains than brawn, his iron grip prevents you from escaping.

Whistling, he slings you over his shoulder and then sets you down onto his gigantic, spacious bed.

You are trapped in his arms, and then he begins to plant butterfly kisses on your neck.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Claiming you as mine."

He begins to bite down on your collarbones, leaving a bright red mark, making you cry out in pain.

Artemis leans back, satisfied and then his eyes darkened.

"It's going to be fantastic~!"

-

You melted my frozen heart

I'll give you the world and more

It's gonna be fantastic