| break | yandere! ciel x reader { part 2 }

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR GUIZ! *throws confetti*

Requested on Quotev

-

4 years.

It has been 4 years since you lost to Ciel Phantomhive's bizarre proposal.

Yet he still had an obsession with you and you hadn't given in to his demands.

And he, Earl Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen's Watchdog, was determined to make you his.

You make a 'tch' sound as you pace the dingy little room you were held in, contemplating escaping the hellhole.

"Give it up, (Y/N),you'll never escape me." States Ciel, calmly drinking his tea as he surveyed you in your cage, his demon butler serving him as usual.

You ignore him, and try to pry off the diamond encrusted (Favorite Color) collar from your neck.

"Tsk, tsk. Misbehaving again, are we?"

You stop trying to take it off, remembering his threats and scoff, turning away from him.

"My lord, I think it's time."

Sebastian breaks the silence with his smooth, velvety voice.

"Very well. Proceed as planned."

In a heartbeat, the red eyed demon has you sitting, tied to a chair and then in that time span, brings you in front of his master.

"Well done, Sebastian. You may leave the room now."

"As you wish, my Lord."

Ciel turns to you, his azure eyes darkening.

"How old are you now, (Y/N)?"

"22." You spit out, looking anywhere but the large pair of eyes.

He remains silent, but then reaches for a blindfold near him and ties it around your eyes.

"What are you doing?"

His soft, slightly chapped lips slam onto your own, and it feels like his lips are MADE for yours.

You suppress a moan at the sudden contact, but then a sharp object pierces into your collarbone, making you scream in pain.

"You bipolar freak!"

After that scream, he chuckles lowly.

"That was just a taste of what's more to come for defying me."

A shiver runs through your body.

"Darling, it's the first step to break you~!"

-