| my turn to cry | yandere! usui x reader

OMIGOSH 1.7K READS ALREADY?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!  *glomps everyone* And I'm SO , SO SORRY for not having updated sooner! Butttt I have winter break so I'll try to update constantly whoop whoop~

Requested by @SkyNekoLovesAnime , I'm sorry if Usui is a little OC, I just find it hard to kinda grasp his character .

the song is My Turn to Cry by EXO

It's my turn to cry, I'll cry now

I'll take all of your tears now

"Hey, baby." Usui calls out, and the gorgeous blond takes a step tentatively into your room.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you," He runs his hands through his messy hair, and lets out a sigh.

"But you would've told Misaki that I was cheating on her with you...And then I promised you we would be together forever so I can't really break it. And you didn't listen to my warning!"

The figure on the bed said nothing.

"I'm really sorry for doing this to you. Huh. Anyway, I'm going to school now, so be a good girl and stay here, okay?"

Silence.

"I knew you'd listen to me." Usui smiles handsomely, but it seems a bit maniacal.

"That's my (Y/N)," He kisses her head and then tilts the figure's chin up to make her look at him.

(Y/N)'s once shining (E/C) orbs are red  from crying and she opens her mouth to protest but then she remembers.

He ripped out her tongue.

"Ah, anyway, later, (Y/N). I'm going to meet up with Misaki. Have fun while I'm gone."

Usui laughs drily. The door slams shut behind him, and the darkness rises up once again.

Don't cry in places without me

Because the me you once knew is just a memory now