| illusion | yandere! asura x reader

Idk if this makes sense but eh.

Requested by @spirit_maya

-

Fear.

Madness.

Tears.

They were a normal part of your daily life.

Your family would mistreat you as you had expressed your desire in being a meister instead of going into the family business like they wanted you to.

You were what your father took his anger out on whenever he lost one of his clients.

You were the slave who attended to her mother's every need.

You were the youngest and the most frequently abused one among your oh-so-perfect siblings.

In other words, you were the black sheep of your family.

The tear tracks on your blotchy (S/C) cheeks were always wet and your tangled (H/C) hair was unkept and unruly.

You couldn't take it anymore.

You run out of your house, sobbing as you had yet endured another round of harsh insults and painful blows.

Your enraged family comes out, bad mouthing and surrounding you on every side. Then suddenly, they all disappear.

"What...?" You shake your head to rid of the thoughts and look around.

Nothing had happened. The street is empty and silent, giving a sense of foreboding.

"It seemed so real though..."

"It was."

You look up to see a handsome yet weirdly looking man with eye-like designs on his raven hair and wrapped in several layers of clothing.

"Uh...?" You balk in surprise. "I must be going mad."

"These were real." He says. "Hm. Say what. You want to escape fear too, dont you? Come with me.You won't be alone."

"Hm...how about no?"

The Kishin gives you a fierce glare and fear courses through your veins. You shrink back.

"A cowering girl like you, alone? No, no, I think not. You should come with me. I'm Asura by the way. And I can help cure you of your insanity."

"If you say so..." You take his outstretched palm.

Little did you know, they were illusions. He lied.

There was no cure.

Not one that he knew or cared about,anyway.

Mad and scared together, forever

-