| puppeteer | yandere! sasori x reader

Requested on Quotev

Whether I'm awake or not I keep looking for you

My eyes meet yours as I'm in your warm embrace

Your eyes are hidden by a blindfold. You start to struggle, but then the sound of someone tutting interrupts you.

"Stay still, will you, brat?"

"Sasori sempai?"

"Who else would it be?"

His footsteps sound closer and then suddenly, you feel hot breath on your face.

"Hold still," Says Sasori with impatience. "It won't hurt much."

"W-what?!"

Suddenly, a sharp pain pierces your lips, but almost as soon as it had been in, it pulled out. You are relieved, but then it returns again, and more blood trickles out.

This goes on for a while, and after what seemed like forever, stops, much to your relief.

Your long, (H/C) tresses are yanked back roughly and the puppet master begins to comb your hair and tie it.

It hurt like hell, but you kept silent.

Who knew what the madman was up to?

Next, he ripped off your tattered clothing, laughing lowly as he did so. You shivered in fear and cold, but something is pulled over your head and your arms are lifted up to go through in what felt like yukata sleeves.

"Ah, you're completed now. My, you look ravishing."

Sasori compliments you and then he gently takes off the thing blocking your vision.

"Take a look."

Your eyes flutter open, and then you realize you are staring at a young woman, her (H/C) hair beautifully held up by a burgundy ribbon. She is clad in a intricately designed maroon yukata, but something compels you to vomit.

Her bloody mess of a mouth is stitched into an eternal smile, and you realize that it is you.

"Mmpf!" You cannot speak, due to the stitches restraining you so you settle for a glare instead.

He caresses your face.

"You're perfect now, my little puppet. You may no longer be natural, but still. We can become one now, through puppet and master."

Even if this moment is not forever

You are everything I've been looking for, stay by my side