| hush | yandere! ciel x reader

Requested by @shuise

This takes place when Ciel's nineteen, because the first draft is...absurd xD The girl's eighteen~

the song is Hush by miss A

I'm losing control,

I cannot stand it anymore

-

"Earl Phantomhive is late," You remark, arching an eyebrow at the young business man's butler.

"My apologies, Lady (Y/N)," The raven haired man smiles in apology and you wave it off.

"Sorry to keep you waiting for so long." Ciel Phantomhive shows up, in a fancy suit and cane, and you attempt to smooth your frilly burgundy dress down.

"So what business is it that you wanted to discuss with me?"

He laughs drily. "So impatient. Then again, this is why you are one of the youngest and most successful entrepreneurs in Britain."

"Well?"

"Marry me."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me. Marry me. Unite our companies."

"I can't do that without a reason!" You laugh mockingly. "Besides, my Lord, I am merely eighteen years of age."

"You are an orphan too, are you not? You do not need your parents' consent. Anyway, I have a proposal," Says Ciel, settling down into the chair seated in front of you and steepling his fingers.

"And pray, what might that be?"

"Beat me in a game of chess and you take over everything I own. But if I beat you," He leans over and smirks before whispering into your ear.

"You become my pet."

He then leans back and watches you with wicked, calculating eyes.

You sigh deeply. It was silly, but you weren't one to back down from a challenge."I accept your proposal."

His smirk becomes wider and he makes a little hand signal.

Immediately, the butler begins to set out the chess set and Ciel's dark azure eyes glint evilly.

"Let the game begin."

-

"I...lost?" You whisper and the chess piece you were holding slipped from your hand and onto the cold marble floor.

"Why yes," The young Earl makes his way over to you and then wraps his arms around your frame.

"L-let me go!" You start to struggle but he slaps your cheek.

Hard.

"Don't you remember our deal? Tch. If this is how you're going to behave...Sebastian, I order you to tie (Y/N) up," Orders Ciel and to your horror, the handsome man makes his way over to you, bounds and gags you.

"Mmpf!" Fat tears leak out of your eyes.

"Let me go, bastard!" You try to yell, but is is muffled by the gag.

Ciel turns around slowly and then stares into your terrified orbs.

"(Y/N). You have no idea how long I wanted you. Now, hush, love."

-

Hush, hush, baby

I want you