| mask | yandere! rin x reader

Requested on Quotev

Loving you was my first sin

Hoping you would notice me was my second sin

-

"Tell me you love me!"

The redhead snarls, his sharp, shark-like teeth coming into view.

"N-never! Let me go--"

Splash!

Your head goes under the crystalline water.

"Now, do you love me?"

"N-no! Let me go, @sshole!"

"(Y/N), don't make this hard for both of us. I'll ask you again. Do you love me?"

"I said no, Matsouka!" You scream while desperately trying to breathe in mouthfuls of air.

"Well, you asked for it!"

Down your head goes.

It was embarrassing for a professional swimmer like you to be drowning. The thoughts cluttered up your mind as you vaguely tried to swim up to the surface, only to fail as Rin's large hand is gripping your head tightly, trapping you.

What had you done to deserve this torture?

The answer was, nothing.

In fact, it was all Rin's fault.

Rin was usually sweet and kind to you despite his cocky demeanors, so that was what you though he was-- sweet.

You were wrong.

He had confessed to you after a long and tiring day at school, and it took all your willpower not to snap at him when he declared he loved you and that you should too.

"No, Matsouka-san!"

You had thundered, and was about to walk away when he entrapped you in his arms. Of course, due to his excessive workouts and swimming, he was incredibly strong.

Whistling, he walked over to the Iwatobi swimming pool--even though it was night and it was closed--and began to torture you.

"I-I had no idea that you were this kind of guy! Cruel a-and ruthless!"

You gasp out once more, glaring at your sempai.

"But I always have been a bastard," Rin purrs out darkly, almost sensually, trailing his fingers along your jawline. His touch felt like fire to your shivering skin.

"And this bastard has had quite enough."

He dunks you in again. Only this time, it is longer than before and you could feel your consciousness slipping away. Your eyelids start to droop and then your struggling ceases.

Immediately the muscled youth hauls you out of the water and over his shoulder, smirking impishly.

"Oh, (Y/N). I might have to punish you when you wake up." Rin croons, and turns away.

"And that's an inevitable thing."

-

That mask I put up is just for you

I am not there, it's just a lie.