Heading to another party

I clenched the fruits a little harder as I knew what he'd just done to me and he was using the dreams against me. I knew there was no way of resisting him if I kept going down this path as I refused to cry at my own resolve coming undone. "Nico..I.." Before I could even form the next words I felt Nicolas's arms around me as I felt tears in my eyes. "Your strong Amira but I always knew I was no match for your Grisha match." Nico whispered to me 

When we got home I set the fruits down then I went into the living room as I sat at the Piano grandma had. I wanted to focus on something as I started to play and sing knowing what it meant to try to stay strong. I needed to remind myself what I was fighting for knowing if I gave in I would become a grisha vampire. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCmOnZpRtqs

I could see my family and Nico watching me but I needed to do this for myself. I had to prepare myself mentally for anything he would do. Father seemed concerned when I was singing such things but I knew my time with my family was coming to an end as I finished and sighed. 

A month passed and while he had fulfilled his promise of putting the bitemark on me after it faded I still did not run to him as one would expect. I would look at myself in the mirror with his fang mark on me and I wanted to slap myself. I hated all of this and yet I wasn't tired like I thought I would be. When there was a knock on the door I checked but there was no initials. 

Must be Fedyor or Ivan. I thought 

I knew his heartrenders by their names as I went to listen but did not come out. Mother answered the door while I stayed away. "Mrs. Silina, a pleasure to see you again. I am here to drop off a gift for Amira to the next party. Generals orders." Fedyor said as I knew he was going to set me up in another dress. I questioned what he would put me in next as Nico stood by me and he held me close. Nico had been making sure I was never alone when I slept so that I was waking up to a familiar face. 

"Ah, I see. Amira will be attending by herself this time?" Her mother asked as Fedyor looked at her. "No, Ma'am. The General wishes the whole Selena family were to join as last time." Fedyor said "And the first army soldier who protects her." 

I waited till Fedyor left as I went to check and see what he had brought in seeing all the boxes. "I suppose we should get ready." Catalina said as I nod and we started to go through all the boxes as I noticed my mom and grandma were given choices but then there was a box with my name attached to it. 

Amara and Catalina's choices: 

I noticed it was a lot of blue

I noticed it was a lot of blue..etheraleki blue to be correct even if some were lighter. I looked though before I choose the one I told my mom she should wear and then pointed out the one I thought would look best on grandma (The dark ones). Then I turned my attention back to the box for me, I didn't need jewels he had already gifted me shoes and jewels but I took a deep breath as I opened the box to look and covered my mouth.