Resistance until surrender

Aleks continued kissing my neck as his hand slipped inside and into my underwear as his fingers teased my folds as I bit down refusing to give him what he wanted. He moved them in and teased my slit as I shook my head refusing to give him the reaction he wanted before he slid them in and I gasped. "So wet for me already...you have been anticipating when I came for you." Aleksander said as he used his free hand to pull the pants and underwear down exposing my lower half to him. "W-Why would I be waiting for you? I have Nico..I could have been waiting for him to take me." I said as he stopped with my words.

I knew what I said crossed the line but I wondered just how much I could test the waters with him. He teased me with his fingers as I shook my head "Your saying that tracker caused this?" He said as I tried to nod but I couldn't because it was a lie. He kept teasing me and I felt that the arousal was getting worse. "Your practically drenched and my fingers are inside of you.." Aleksander whispered against my ear as he kept his movements. "What's to stop me from showing you that what you truly want is me taking you right here and then sneak into your bedroom after you invite me in the window to have my way with you." again he kept moving his fingers within me while he placed a kiss on my neck. "Keeping you quiet while your grandparents, your parents, your sibling and your tracker sleep. Watch you ride me or take me as you want to make sounds but know what will happen if you do." 

I hated to admit it but he knew just what to say as he must have felt me clench around his fingers. "Oh you like that..the idea of almost being caught." Aleksander said as he moved his fingers. I gasped giving in to the moment as I closed my eyes. "Aleks please.." I finally begged as he stopped "please what?" He asked as if my begging wasn't enough. "Do it..please..I need you." I finally broke as he kissed my shoulder. "That's my girl. All you have to do was ask." Aleksander said as he quickly removed his fingers as I whined. The sound easy to tell of his Kefta coming off and his pants being undone. He wasted no time once he was able to get himself out did he thrust into me as I put a hand over my mouth and moaned. He made sure I was looking in the mirror as he made quick work of being hard and fast.  "See Amira..you're mine. You could test things out with your tracker but it will never compare to what I do." Aleksander whispered in my ear.

Saints! He only makes me want him more! I thought

He knew Nico and my brother were out there that he couldn't be too rough with me. Yet he made quick work with what time he had to make the knot within Me build as I moaned softly. "Saints! Your already close. " Aleksander said as he smirked teasing. I wanted to yell and I almost did had he not decided to go even harder and faster. I knew as a vampire he could push me past my normal limits and before I knew it he adjusted me to sit on the counter as he kept going. Only to kiss me when we came undone together to make it less obvious.

I pulled away catching my breath as I knew that there wasn't much I could do. I leaned in and pulled him in as we kissed. "From now on. Every night I'm coming to your window, I want you in something nice and waiting." Aleksander said as I calmed my breathing. "We'll see." I said as I felt him remove himself from me easily getting himself cleaned up. I reached for a paper towel to clean up the evidence but he kneeled down infront of me and seemed to like what he was seeing as he started to clean up the excess that was comin out and I put my hand behind his head as something felt compelling having the most powerful Grisha on his knees. He was too quick cause he lifted me up from the table and pulled up my underwear and pants to help me get better. "See, I have concerns for your dignity." He said before he cleaned up the counter with the paper towel I had. 

When he removed his shadows I went out there as I found my brother and Nico. I felt so used and at the same time wanting more but I'd left him in the bathroom to clean up because no one would say anything if he came out after me. "You ok? You were gone for awhile." Nico said as I nod. I could feel the thin layer of sweat from what happened. "I'm ok." I assured him as we played a few more before they finally took me home. Despite knowing he'd come I ran and got in the bath as I relaxed it was nice not to worry about the dreams. 

When I walked out in a robe I noticed Nico sitting on the bed and I felt awkward about what happened. "He led you away, what did he do to you?" Nico asked as he walked over and put a hand under my chin as he checked my neck. I had no bite marks but he didn't know I'd given my virginity to Aleksander as he sighed. "I didn't win the bet but your still not a vampire." Nico said as I shrugged. "As I said I was buzzed and he had me lay down." I kept to that but he seemed to not be buying it. Nico tried to lean in close but I looked down "Nico..I won't lead you on." I said

I figured by me saying that he'd figure out what happened but instead he moved his hand from under my chin to my shoulder and he pulled me close. I was shocked because despite my feelings toward Aleksander, I still had feelings toward Nico. I felt horrible and knew I was not that kind of girl to be jumping between two men. "Mira, you can tell me anything..has he touched you?" Nico asked as I hesitated before I broke down crying. I couldn't hide it from him how much I'd practically begged for Aleksander to take me. "Yes Nico...I surrendered to him the night of the party." I said as I knew they'd made that stupid bet and now Aleksander was going to come to me every night. I figured I should have been disgusted by the idea but instead my body was delighted by the idea.

Nico had me look at him as he wiped my tears away "Don't cry Mira, he's your Grisha soulmate it would have happened eventually." Nico said as I looked at him. "But I'm so confused...I can't refuse him as much as I might try. Yet I always thought you and I would be a thing before I ever considered him." I said as Nico had no idea how deep I was in but what caught me off guard was when Nico kissed me. My eyes widened and yet for a minute I let myself indulge in what could be as Aleksander's words taunt me in my head. You could test things out with your tracker but it will never compare to what I do. Mentally I cursed that Aleksander had such an effect to ruin things for me to enjoy the moment.