Proposal

Glossary- kei onolich yash?- Will you marry me?

I nod knowing where this was going as I knew my little secret was out last night about Aleksander having his way with me. Yet I also was with Nico last night. "Yeah..we did. But you heard him say it was a one time thing." I said as I got up then walked over taking a pill with some water. "He'll come back tonight or find me at the bar..you heard him."

"Mira, I don't want it to be a one time thing...I-" Nico started but I raised my hand "Nico..last night I was under Aleksander's influence...but you and I don't look at each other like that." I said as I knew Nico wanted something I couldn't offer him. Something he wished for and I realized something myself. While I'd dreamed of the time for us like that...it felt..partially wrong. Aleksander felt right, Aleksander had always felt right that I never regretted being with him and that was clear. 

Nico didn't like this as he left me in the room but I knew that it was best as I remembered there was a party coming up and I still didn't want to go. I hated the parties being escorted around like an arm candy he could show off with my secret. I needed to get out so I dressed and walked out of my room heading for the door and when I opened it I saw Aleks. "Aleksander.." I said as he smirked "I was going to ask if you wanted to go for a ride.." He seen the look in my eyes when he said ride "Horse ride Amira." I just nod in agreement 

Nico knew that I was resisting going to the little palace and I walked out seeing two horses as I got on. I noticed a coat on the one as I picked it up seeing it was the same material as the Kefta. I looked at him "You refuse to go to the little palace, at least I can make sure you are protected if anything happens." Aleksander said as I put it on. I noticed it was black but no design and it was a coat not a Kefta but they were kinda similar. 

As we rode off I knew that Nico would hate this but I needed time to think things over and things were fine. I felt free that I had the horse ride ahead of his and then I let go of the reins as I laughed a bit. I felt relaxed and free. When Aleksander caught up he had his horse got infront of the one I was on and had it stop. I had to grab the reins as I almost fell off as he looked at me. He got off and then so did I as he seemed to want to talk. 

He put a hand on my cheek as he looked at me before he kissed me and I couldn't resist as I kissed him back. "Why the sudden visit?" I ask finally as I knew that he was aware of my choice.  "Just taking the time to have with you..you're certain you won't come to the little palace?" He asked as I looked at him and shook my head. "I love my life out here, I'm free from the royals and everything that is expected..but you should be working General." I said 

Aleksander looked at me seriously before he turned me and I looked at it the fold, the problem at hand and my refusal keeps this thing here. "Look at it Amira, my creation. The very thing you could destroy with the right training some amplification and we could do this together.." Aleksander said in my ear as I knew removing it would kill all the vampires within it. I started remembering why I kept my distance from him in the first place as I got free and walked to the horse getting back on. "You're a jerk, you know that. I won't go to the little palace knowing what that will mean for the vampires inside it." I said as I had the horse turn and went to head home. 

Am I being selfish for not wanting to destroy it? No one would understand.. I thought 

The horse was in a run as I had gotten back to town and had it slow down but people were looking since I'd returned alone. I ended up stopping by the market cause I always kept money on me as I got a few apples and some fruits in a bag. Sadly my stop gave him time to catch up but as the merchants knew me with how often I came in. 

I saw him get off his horse as he walked over taking it from me and looked serious but I said nothing. I walked to the horse getting on before I put my hand out to get the bag. "Amira, don't be like this.." Aleksander said as I put my hand out and he handed it to me. "I didn't ask you to help." I said as I had the horse gallop back to the house as Nico came out and I gave him the bag to take inside. I heard the sound of Aleksander come back as he got off and pulled me back but I struggled as I got free and I punched him a few times but he didn't even flinch as I let my anger out and then I stopped. "Feel better?" He asked as I shrugged. 

I did feel better despite my punches not doing anything to him with being a vampire as I knew that it wouldn't but it felt good to get it out. I saw my family coming out as my dad seemed to wonder what was going on. "I had a good ride, thank you." I said calmly as I felt better but then he still had his plan. He took my hand and kneeled down "Amira, kei onolich yash?" Aleksander said as I was shocked as that was old Ravkan for will you marry me? He then showed a box that held a ring inside and I was in shock at how beautiful it was. 

XD Will she say yes? Or will she refuse him?