Surrender to temptation (Lemon 18+)

Aleksander had a good hold of me as we were making out while I was in his arms, when we reached his door. I felt him adjusting me but I reached behind me to open the door and he knocked it open before he used his foot to kick it close. In that moment I forgot about him being a vampire or the heretic as I reached up and started remove his Kefta.

"Amira.." Aleksander said in a husky voice that made a shiver go through my spine. I felt my arousal build and I knew I had to of been wet for him. He set me on my feet as his mouth never left mine but let me remove his Kefta. It dropped on the floor easily as I worked on his General coat next. I was impatient but I'd lost my resistance to him as I felt him set me on his desk as he moved the only part of my dress keeping it on me. So when he lifted me off it slid off with ease.

"Just like I thought you'd be..in that dream but this won't be that easy." Aleksander said as he claimed my lips in a kiss. I kissed him back as I wrapped my legs around him. When he climbed on his bed with me as I removed. "It's a full moon." I said as he smirked and kissed my neck making me want him even more. "It's a myth Sun Summoners can conceive on the nights of the full moon." Aleks said as he kissed my neck and I knew spite his condition being due to Merzost he was clearly capable of doing so. "Shut up." I said as I kissed him then switched us where he was beneath me then I removed his shirt exposing his chest to me.

"Look at you..think of what your tracker would think or your father that you'd be with me." Aleks said as I looked at him "What they don't know is not going to hurt them." I said as I kissed him again. What I didn't expect was him to pull me down and him already be hard as I was surprised. "This is what you cause waiting for you to be this compliant." Aleks rocked himself against me. I felt my face get flushed as I knew that he was telling the truth. "A-Aleks.." I stuttered

When he was done torchering me he moved me off as he reached up and removed the panties smoothly. He knew he could not rip them off this time since I had to go back home after this. I noticed he smirked. "That's what I like to see..how I effect you." Aleks said

I blushed but then he had me underneath him as I looked at him. His lips met mine as his touch was soft as I kissed him back. I was distracted by his kisses before I felt him teasing my slit. I shivered from the touch but then the moment his finger slipped inside my entrance I gasped. "Just relax.." Aleks whispered against my lips "It'll be just like the dream once I really get started."

I tried to relax as he moved ever so slowly before adding another finger and keeping his pace as I whined. He knew exactly what he was doing as he knew just how to get me where he wanted witnessing his dream he put me in. So when he hit the right spot I moaned. I heard him chuckle as he kept going. "So wet for me..your tracker friend would almost be jealous your about to give your virginity to me instead of him." Aleks teased and I about wanted to yell at him that he was teasing when I felt him remove his fingers and whined from the loss of contact. 

"Such a needy soulmate.." Aleks said as he smirked but I watched him as he started to remove his clothes for the party. I felt like I was watching something I shouldn't but yet part of me felt like this was a dream again. Yet when he returned hovering over me I knew it wasn't as he looked at me before he had me sit up where my skin touched his while he messed with my bra. "Tonight Amira, you're mine." Aleks said as he claimed my lips in a kiss. 

I kissed him back as he had me lay down, I already knew it would hurt at first as he reached down slipping his hands guiding my legs to part for him. I wasn't paying attention as he lined up with my entrance and slowly thrust in as I clinged to him. I felt it as he slowly but surely pushed in inch by inch until his hips met mine as I pulled away from the kiss. I flinched being so full of him that I leaned my head against his shoulder. "Shh, relax..you're doing so well. Taking me completely.." He whispered in my ear as I felt his smirk. "Your made for me Amira. But you already knew that having my initials." 

I relaxed while I got used to him, with the dream it was easy since he could manipulate it but this was reality. When I felt I was ready I moved my hips to test it only to moan which let him know I was ready. Aleksander started his a slow pace as he pulled me into another kiss. The sounds coming from me were muffled but after so long he switched our positions as I felt slightly nervous but he helped me as he guided my movements. I had to pull away when a moan was ripped from me. "Faster..harder.." I said 

Before I could think of anything I felt him moving faster and harder until he decided to get rough with me and felt him hit my cervix opening form within me. "Aleks!" I yelled as I heard him laugh a bit "Right there, right where you knew I hit in the dreams. such a good girl!" He said as he kept going and I felt it building within me as my breathing increased and the knot felt like it would come undone any minute. Aleks seemed to realize too cause he started moving even faster and harder as I groaned and moaned. "That's it..hold on just a little longer and we'll cum together." He assured me as I did the best to do as he asked. Before too long we both came undone together as my release went over me. Once I came down my mind registered that we didn't use any protection. 

"Aleksander...your a vampire so that means I can't get pregnant, right?" I asked as he seemed to be enjoying the sight he was seeing. He was looking up at me as if he hadn't thought of it. "Normally that's true." Aleksander said as I looked at him curious. "Normally?" I asked as he leaned up and pulled me close "Amira, this isn't a normal situation. You're my soulmate..so it's possible." Aleks whispered within my ear