Surrender to temptation pt. 2(Lemon 18+)

Part of me was screaming I made a mistake doing this and the other part was too caught up in the pleasure still going through me to care. Still when I was ready I went to remove myself from him as I lifted half way off of him before he pulled me back down on him as I gasped. I realized how sensitive I'd become from our time together as my eyes met him. "What? You don't need to be inside me anymore." I said as he only smirked before he turned us to where I was beneath him again. "Aleks, please. I don't think I can do this again so soon." 

He seemed to consider my words before he removed himself from me for now as I closed my eyes to relax but that was my mistake as he started to kiss my neck and then down my body as I leaned my head back. I felt so sensitive to his touch but what got me to open my eyes again was him spreading my legs for him as I looked at him. I watched him as his hands touched my thigh seeming to pick up something probably some of his release that had escaped me before I felt him push his fingers in as if to put it right back in me as I gasped. "W-Why?" I asked as he smirked "Why not? Did you know when the moon is full Sun Summoners are fertile around this time." Aleksander said 

He did not just say that! I thought as I went to move from him but he kept me in place. 

"Aleksander let me go!" I yelled as he looked at me meeting my eyes and suddenly I felt unsure of my next move. "Does this make you uncomfortable? The idea of us having a child." Aleksander said as I wanted to say Yes. I felt that I wasn't ready and yet somehow part of me wanted to be ready. I cursed that he had such an effect on me as he seemed to see the answer in my eyes. He smirked clearly seeing the confliction as he hadn't removed his fingers from me yet he seemed to test it as he moved his fingers like he was preparing me again as I gasped. "Your mind is saying Yes it makes you uncomfortable but your body is seeming more interested in having me again." Aleksander said as I tried to deny it but even I could feel it the yearning and the emptiness of him removing himself. He leaned closer to my ear as he knew how to make me want more "Tell me you want more Amira and I'll give you a night you'll never forget." he moved to kiss my neck as he kept moving his fingers as I knew he wanted that. He'd give me the night I desired but looking over seeing the moon light still in the window I knew the risk. 

Saints! I put myself in this situation...I'm already here I can regret this later..hopefully it's just a bluff what he said about Sun Summoners.  I thought 

"Answer one question, if I believe you. I'll let you have me all night to do as you please with.." I said as he stopped what his fingers was doing and looked at me. "You swear you're not bluffing? Cause I would." Aleks said as he placed a kiss on my neck as he whispered in my ear "I'd fill you over and over make sure you got every last drop of me." If I didn't know I was already aroused from his actions and fingers I knew I was now and I knew he was serious on what he'd do. "Since you discovered me...have you slept with another girl?" I asked knowing he'd been waiting for me to do this. He looked straight into my eyes as if he was offended I even asked the question. "Of course not, even if I had nothing compares to ones soulmate." Aleksander said 

Saints...I believe him..he's telling the truth. I thought 

"So do you believe me?" He asked as I knew my answer changed everything as I nod. I knew what I said and I wouldn't change my mind when I made the offer. Aleks merely smirked knowing by the agreement he was free to do as he wanted to me. Before I could say anything he used his vampire speed to switch our positions but instead of me being above him or him hovering over me he had me on my hands and knees. "What are you do-" before I even comprehended what he was doing I felt him enter inside of me as I moaned. He didn't have to go easy on me like last time as he sheathed himself in one thrust this time and my body welcomed him back in just before he started his pace which was hard and fast with this being our second round. We both were moaning in pleasure at what was happening and at some point he stopped which made me whine. "Look at you Amira..so desperate to have me. Your core is trying to pull me back in to grip onto me.." Aleksander teased as he leaned his chest against my back and started kissing my neck, his facial hair scratching my skin as I moved to let him have more access. "Aleksander..please.." I begged as I knew it only flared his ego every time I begged but I could feel his smirk. "Well if you insist." Aleksander whispered before he started his pace again. The feeling building within me again as I knew I wouldn't last. He didn't even ask me to hold it as I moaned when the feeling washed over me but yet he still kept going. He was pushing me and he'd keep pushing me all night. I heard him react guessing my walls tried to grip him yet he pushed past it until another wave of release was building within me again. He seemed to know as I heard him laugh. "That's it..that'll be the one." Aleksander said as I was gonna ask what he meant but he only picked up the pace to get me there. Before I knew it we were releasing together as I felt him fill me again coating my womb with his seed for the 2nd time. 

I collapsed breathing heavy and I felt him laying on my back as he seemed to be taking in the pleasure too. I felt him still within me and yet somehow he didn't feel like he was gonna pull out anytime soon. We laid like that for maybe a half an hour before he decided to adjust me again. My back against the headboard and then my hands bound by shadows. "Hey..w-what are you.." before I could finish I groaned as he grinded a little against me. I tried comprehending what he was doing but then I realized it quickly when he throbbed inside of me. "Your going to wear me out." I told him as he smirked and leaned up kissing me as I kissed him back. "Many people wish they were in your position Amira. Now let me take care of you as you said I can do whatever I want with you." Aleksander said as I gulped knowing I'd said that. When he started back up I could only gasp and moan from being sensitive. "W-what other ways are there?" I asked as he kept up his pace. I knew as a vampire his stamina would be far more than my own. "Well I could have used your mouth.." Aleksander said as he thrust hard in me and I moaned knowing he was doing it on purpose. "M-My mouth?" I asked as he nod. "Made you take it that way and suck my dick but seeing you in such pleasure this way is such a turn on." Aleksander said as I tried to get free of his shadows but that wasn't an option. "What else?" I asked as he smirked and claimed my lips in a kiss as he got a bit harder and faster "If I wanted to I could claim all your virgin areas Amira..your mother, this beautiful core of yours that I've stuffed and your ass.." Aleksander said against my lips as I realized quickly I couldn't use my hands so I improvised using my legs to wrap around his hips and crossed them as I only pushed him deeper inside of me and groaned. "Do it then..take what you deem yours. You already are claiming my core with your cum." I said as he smirked. 

As he continued before too long and this time he ripped three releases from me before he'd made sure on the fourth we'd released together again I felt the need to keep him there.  He continued his work on me but he never did go for my mouth or take me from behind just work his pleasure on my core over and over again.

Eventually we stopped and I fell asleep in his bed knowing he'd been gentle to not leave marks since I had to return home tomorrow. I knew it might have been a bad choice but somehow I didn't even care. I just fell asleep for now.