Time in the bathroom

Nico looked at me at me while I remain in Aleksander's lap and Aleksander was just amused. The silence was unbearable in some ways that when Aleksander broke it we all seemed to come back to our senses. "I hope you enjoyed your time with her Nicolas because it won't happen again." Aleksander said as I looked at him. 

Nico looked as if he was confused "It's Amira's choice if it happens again.." Nicolas said as I knew that Aleksander wouldn't let me. I felt Aleksander hold me close as I knew if Nico wasn't here he'd take me again. He still might considering he didn't care what happened as long as he made the point he had me. "I don't think you understand.." then he made a motion to point to the release on my thigh. 

"You'll never compare to what I do, see when I cum inside her. I make sure it's stuffed back inside of her.." Aleksander said and I almost shivered but I knew he'd never win with what he wanted. I wanted a bath now even though I'd had one just before this. Nico went to say something but I finally spoke up. "Nico, you look worn out. Go to bed and we'll talk about this later." I said as he didn't seem to like the idea but he did as I asked got dressed then left my room. 

Leaving me with Aleksander as I finally got up and walked to the bathroom where I started another bath. I figured Aleksander would just get dressed and leave out my window but I was wrong. The door came open to the bathroom and I turned to him as he closed it walking over to me. "well now, this seems familiar." He said with a smirk as he walked over to me and before I could stop him he scooped me up as he stepped up in the tub as he relaxed in it with me and had me infront of him. 

My dream..where he was right here behind me. I thought 

Aleksander started to help me wash before I could stop him as he turned the water off and where he was making sure to wash was where the evidence of being with Nico was. "Hey, I can do it.." I said but he was seeming to be focused on washing it away. "No way, you're mine and if your thighs are going to be coated by anyone's release it'll be mine." Aleksander said 

I let him but I couldn't let this go on as I said "I'm not going to conceive a child for you anytime soon." that made him stop as I knew that he probably didn't like it. "You think I'm not aware something is up?" Aleksander asked as he got close to my ear. "I knew you were up to something..it was negative. Your grandma is a smart woman so she probably gave you something." He whispered in my ear. 

My eyes widened realizing he knew and then he chuckled a little "I'll find your secret somewhere..it may take days or weeks but eventually I will win." Aleksander whispered in my ear and then his free hand raised up to my stomach. "And then once I do, you'll be growing our child inside of you..I've waited too long to find my soulmate Amira. Only my true soulmate can carry my child to term.." I shivered at the idea and I'd be lying if I said I did want to someday. 

Still he continued to clean me up as if he needed to clean where Nico touched on me not that I cared at that point. I knew that grandma's words rang true that if he found those pills that my odds would be higher chance. He wasn't going to stay till morning so I just relaxed against him. "Come to the little palace Amira, I can protect you there." Aleksander asked as I knew the answer before he'd asked. "No." I said as he didn't like to be turned down. "Would you turn me down if I was the King?" Aleksander asked 

"I..well, no. No one can turn down the King but you're not the King." I said as I didn't even look at him just relaxed right there in the water. I closed my eyes figuring that was the end of it and at some point I must have fallen asleep being comfortable around him. It was morning when I woke up and he was gone but I saw the note that was by my side of the bed as I picked it up. 

You looked tired so I let you sleep. Your parents won't know anything that happened as I made sure you had your nightgown on before I left out the window. See you tonight. -Aleksander 

I looked down seeing I was clothed and he did take time to clean me up last night but I really must have been tired that I hadn't even noticed. "Thank you Aleksander.." I said as the conversation of last night came back to me about if he was the King. 

He wouldn't try anything to take the throne, would he? I thought