Missed dose and fun time (18+)

He took my hand and kneeled down "Amira, kei onolich yash?" Aleksander said as I was shocked as that was old Ravkan for will you marry me? He then showed a box that held a ring inside and I was in shock at how beautiful it was.

I just looked at him with everyone standing behind me waiting for me to say something, this man..no this vampire was asking me to marry him. I gulped because while I wanted to say yes, I wanted to not hide that we were sleeping together..part of me still hesitated. Still, he is my Grisha soulmate and I was slowly coming to term that I could not keep resisting.

"I.." again I hesitated but he was just going to come in my room and have me later. "I will, yes." I said as for a second I was sure I saw worry go across his features before he took my hand and slid the ring on my finger.

It's official now..I'm going to marry my grisha soulmate one day. I thought

He went to lean in as if he would kiss me and to my dad it may have looked as that but he smirked "I'll see you soon." He whispered against my lips as he pulled away. A shiver went down my spine at the thought of what he had planned but I was still ahead of him. I went inside to make sure everything was where I had it and the day seemed to go fast as I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling expecting him to come..and nothing. 

He must be dealing with something important.. I thought 

I drifted to sleep as if nothing was wrong and I should have been more alert than that cause when I woke up I saw him in the corner of my room sitting. He look displeased and I questioned why that was as I got up and walked over to my hiding spot but made it look as if I was getting something. Silence...it was the hardest thing to deal with yet when I checked my hiding spot I discovered the pills were gone. 

They're gone! I thought 

"Looking for these.." He said as I looked back seeing the pack in his hand as I gulped a little knowing why it never took. He had just figured it out and I remembered what my grandmother warned me about...I was closing in to missing the dose. Once that happened..I'd have a higher chance of conceiving. I went over to him as I tried to reach for them but he moved it out of my reach "Give it back.." I said as he concealed them in shadow and threw it out the window. I was pissed that he did that as I broke free from him feeling every second that went by as he got up and walked to me. "You didn't tell me you were taking those.." He said 

"I..didn't have to." I retorted as I felt my legs bump into the bed as I looked at him "You're not supposed to be here..my parents and grandparents are-" "Out of the house.." Aleksander said as I gulped a little. I knew if I gave in now I'd more than likely give him what he wanted as I tried to move away from the bed but he grabbed my wrist and that was enough to help me lose my balance as I fell back on the bed and he fell with me. 

I blushed a bit knowing this was a bad situation and so tempting as he leaned close and kissed my neck. I tried to keep in mind that I needed to not give in but oh I wanted to so badly. I wanted him as I felt him lightly bite down on my soft spot but not break the skin which made me moan. I felt him push his hips against my own and ground against my clothed core as I knew he was aroused by that. 

He got close to my ear "Tell me I'm wrong that you don't want it..that you didn't expect me last night?" he said as I wanted to lie but I knew I couldn't. "I want you..I waited for you till I fell asleep." I said as I felt how much he was turned on by that. I knew the risk and knew he'd win this time as I flipped us and my desire won as I started to remove things from him. As I did that he removed my own clothes until we both were fully exposed to each other. 

Since I was already the one on top of him I took the time to line him up seeing he didn't need any preparations but as I was going to move down before I could he thrusted up as I moaned. It was true that no one was better than your soulmate but before I could do anything he flipped us where i was laying below him as he thrusted in me as he kissed my neck. "All mine..and soon you'll be my wife." He said as he kept going before he kissed me. 

I kissed him back as a muffle moan was clear just before I wrapped my legs around his waist which only made him go deeper. I wanted him and soon we'd be married so I didn't even give it a second thought on what he was doing. the pressure was already building as he always did as I moaned. "I'm close.." I said as he smirked and kept thrusting even harder. "Go ahead. Cum for me Amira. Remember who brings you to the high of pleasure more than once before releasing." He said as I moaned as it wrecked over my body and he kept thrusting as he always  did through my release. As he kept going and within seconds it was building again I looked at him before switching us. 

"You want to ruin me.." I said as I kept our pace going as he smirked having hold of my hips as he kept going. "Oh yes, you're mine Amira. Mine to ruin in the best way that no one will fully satisfy you, mine to impregnate if I so wish." He said as I moaned and leaned back. I knew more than likely it'd take this time. I could tell he was close and so was I again. He flipped us again where I was on my back as I moaned while he kept thrusting into me. "The idea of you carrying my child..a child born of bloodline Sun and Shadow would be so powerful..you'll have no choice but to move to the little palace." He said as I gasped but knew I was still so distracted by the pleasure that I didn't fully comprehend what he was meaning as we both moaned when we came undone together. 

We laid like that afterwards as I started to come down from the pleasure high and realized what happened. I closed my eyes knowing the idea of a baby..our baby. It could end up putting me on that verge of death for him to turn me. 

There is no way it won't take this time.. I thought