Aleksander x Amira x Nicolas (18+)

Nico led me over to the bed as he had me sit down before he kissed me again, I tried to indulge in giving him a chance. Yet it was when he went to kiss my neck I pulled back as I crossed my arms around myself. "Mira.." Nico said as I shook my head "I'm sorry...I can't...I don't think I can.." I said as he sighed. He looked at me and kissed my forehead "take a few minutes to consider it." He said before leaving me alone.

I laid down knowing that I wanted to know what it was like with someone other than Aleksander. He'd always be there waiting never aging but I wanted to live my life with risks and yet my body recoiled in some way. Was it Aleksander's fault? Had he done something in my sleep or his drops of blood he'd made me have. My eyes closed as all I could see was him in that mirror pressing me against him while he was inside of me. You could test things out with your tracker but it will never compare to what I do. Again his words echoed in my mind. As I thought about him again my hand slid down and swiftly plunged in my core as I gasped from the intrusion of my own fingers.

I let my hand to do the work as I tried to get it out of my system, wanting to just get it over with before Aleks tried to come to the window. Yet no matter what I did nothing was good enough because I hadn't touched myself like this before. I groaned softly trying to stay quiet but then I heard my door open as I looked up only to meet eyes with Nico. My freehand pulled my robe over the scene as I blushed. What had I just done?

The lust in Nico's eyes was unmistakable as he seemed to be looking at my face then my covered core. I gulped knowing he should never have seen me in such a state but then he decided to walk over. "Mira..your trying to get yourself off. Not working?" Nico asked the hint of lust in his voice. I nod as he looked at me "Could I..help?" Nico asked as I was hesitant but figured what in the name of saints did I have to lose? Except the truth, so I nod not trusting me voice. Nico got down on his knees as he pulled me close before he put my legs over his shoulder. I questioned if this was right but he'd pulled my fingers out licking them clean clearly to have a taste.

"Nico if you don't want to I won't ho-" before I could say anything I gasped as his mouth attached to my core. I questioned if he even knew what to do but before I could even asked his tongue had slipped inside of me and he started to go to work. I covered my mouth with a moan as he was a bit too good but it wasn't anything compared to Aleksander. While he was at work though I heard a knock on my window next to the bed and my eyes opened as I saw him. "Saints." I said as Nico pulled away and I whined. I sat up and opened the window. "Really tonight? Publicly wasn't enough for you." I said as I knew I was just lashing out cause I was enjoying myself. "Let me in, I'll show you how to enjoy having two men pleasure you Amira." Aleksander said with a smirk. That shouldn't have aroused me but with Nico's work it had as I looked at him. "Come in Aleksander.." I said

Aleksander came in fast through the window and then he got behind me so I had to rest my body against him. "You'll expose your body to me but not to him." Aleksander said as I knew the robe concealed me...well half of me "Why are you ruining this moment?" Nico demanded as he seemed pissed. "Well she's aroused that's clear but she hasn't cum obviously. So either you can't get her there or she hasn't been given enough...then again your inexperienced in pleasing a woman. Let's see I have her ready to burst twice in an hour." Aleksander said as I blushed covering my face this was not happening. Nico must have been annoyed cause I felt Aleks tighten his grip on me. "Well let's see tracker get to work. If you can't get her there soon I'm going to bend her over and fuck her right infront of you while you watch." Aleksander said as I felt my face heat up even more.

Saints! He did not say that! I thought

Before I could even form the words to say anything I felt Nico go right back to what he was doing, I gripped the sheet under my hand as Nico wasn't being as soft."Saints..." I said as I closed my eyes. I had to bite down on my lip to make sure I didn't moan with Aleks here and my parents asleep. Yet I must have bit my lip a bit too hard as I tasted blood. Aleksander moved my head as he kissed me and his tongue slipped into mine so easily as I kissed him back. I felt his tongue licking across where my open wound was and knew it was my blood that'd gotten his attention.