Chapter Thirty

I couldn't process in my head what had happened last night.

After leaving Luke's house, I went far far away from there, stopping at an abandoned park. I was so heart broken.

I sat there in the car for at least two hours just crying my eyes out. I had never thought I'd cry over a boy. I told myself to never be that girl.

But I was so heartbroken that I couldn't help it. It hurt me entirely too much.

Luke blew up my phone last night and I didn't bother to just ignore his texts. I wanted to know what he said.

From: Baby
please don't ignore me

please answer the phone

cazy I can explain everything

I love you please answer me

I know you're reading this your read is on just please tell me where you are

cazy

please stop ignoring me

I'm so fucking stupid

I love you so much okay? you are the best thing that's ever happened to me please don't break up with me just let me explain everything I can't lose you you're my princess I never meant for this to happen just please

Luke eventually gave up spamming my phone, but I laid here now, in bed, rereading all of the messages. Shawn Mendes blasted on my speakers and it calmed me down some. I loved his voice.

I stared at my phone screen, looking at the messages over and over again. This was hurting me more.

Suddenly my stomach began to hurt, and I felt myself begin to almost throw up. I quickly dropped my phone on my bed and ran to my bathroom, throwing everything up. I choked out a sob as I flushed the toliet, sitting on the cold tile.

How did I let myself put so much trust in Luke? He was a fucking liar. He never really wanted me. I bet he used me. He knew I was an easy target and he took advantage of that.

I sobbed harder and pulled my legs to my chest, hugging them. I hadn't been this hurt in so long. I didn't even bother to wipe the snot that was running out of my nose. I was disgusting.

After about thirty minutes of sitting there and crying, I eventually got up and brushed my teeth, tired of the taste of throw up. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and frowned.

Why would Luke even claim he liked me? I was ugly. I had bags under my eyes and my blonde hair was an ugly color. My eyebrows were a mess and my ears were too big. Everything seemed like such a waste to me right now.

It was a waste that I let myself fall in love with someone who never wanted me.

-

It was past 3 now, I believe, and Emily had arrived with some flowers and sat with me on my bed. She heard from Ashton what happened.

"He's a dick, Caz. Don't even be upset about this. You can do better." She said softly, rubbing my arm.

I shook my head, sniffling.

"He was my better. I've never met anyone like him. I just don't understand why he did this to me."

"I don't understand why he did this either, you're an amazing and beautiful girl who deserves the best. Listen, things will get better. You just gotta stay positive."

I bit down on my lip and looked at my hands, trying my best to hold back the tears. I started to shake my head and then look up at her.

"I can't be positive... not now. I just lost the love of my life because he cheated on me."

"I know how that feels, babe. Remember? I know exactly how that feels. You just have to stay positive."

I leaned into her arms as she pulled me closer and I let out a loud sob. I buried my head into her chest and let her rub my back. "Things will get better." She said softly. "I promise."

I cried into my best friends arms and let her whisper things about staying positive and that I could do better. She eventually pulled away and wiped my face.

"Get dressed, we're gonna go get some food."

I shook my head at her, laying down and wrapping my blankets around my body. "No." I mumbled.

She chuckled, nodding her head. "So you're gonna turn down food? I know you're hungry."

"No I'm not." I whispered, but I actually was. I hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday morning. I was holding back my stomach from growling.

"Yes you are. Get up and get dressed or I'll dress you myself."

I looked at her, shaking my head. "No you won't."

"I will, Cazy. You know I will."

Ugh, why wouldn't she just leave me alone? Let me lay in bed and cry. That's all I wanted. I didn't think food would solve my depression right now.

Emily stared at me, then began to count down from three. I sat up with a groan as she hit one and trudged my way out of bed.

"Good girl, I'll be outside waiting." As she turned I flicked her off, frowning. I don't want to go anywhere.

I searched through my clothes, grabbing a white shirt and a pair of sweats. I threw my hair up in a bun and grabbed a comfy pair of shoes before grabbing my phone and walking out of my room.

Emily was looking down at her phone when I walked out, and she looked up and gave me a soft smile. "Ready?"

I had no choice but to nod and follow her to her car.

-

Emily went straight to a grocery store, and pulled into a parking spot. I wiped my eyes and yawned as we walked in. I sadly sighed and grabbing a basket, pushing it and following Emily.

I looked around, watching the people around us. A little girl chased her brother around, screaming his name and throwing something at him. Their mother scowled them both and they went straight back to her side.

I stared at an old couple arguing over chocolate or vanilla pudding cups, and then watched the woman win the argument win and put the chocolate in their basket.

"Do you want to get some chips? I'll pay." Emily said, snapping me out of m daze. I nodded my head and went towards the chip aisle.

I looked amongst the large variety of chips, going towards the salt and vinegar chips, but changing my mind and getting Doritos instead. I sighed and picked up the bag.

"Excuse me," a girls voice said to me softly.

"Sorry." I quickly moved out of her way and looked up to see who it was. My heart dropped and I felt my face get red.

The girl looked at me after picking up a bag of chips and I watched her eyes go wide.

It was Toby. Toby was right next to me and I didn't know if I should scream or throw up.

+++++++++++

OK SO U GUYS DESERVED A FASTER UPDATE INSTEAD OF ME MAKING U WAIT LIKE A MONTH AGAIN

writing these chapters make me so sad because cazy is so sad and I know luke is so it's just hurting me all together

I hope ur enjoying the story omg I've been waiting so long to reveal to u guys who Toby was.

btw I have a few more plot twists coming up so mentally prepare urselves

and um??? zayn shaved his head idk how I feel I'm like kind of offended lmfao

thank u for reading tho ily pls vote and comment <3