Chapter Fifteen

The next day I woke up tangled in blankets and Luke’s arms and legs with a sharp pain in my back. Sleeping on the tent ground wasn’t comfy at all, not even when you had two blankets and a boy on it.

I sat up, rubbing my back gently and blinking away the sleep in my eyes. Luke’s arm was draped around my waist and when I moved I woke him up.

“Caz, lay back down.”

I frowned and looked down at him. “I can’t,” I sighed. “There’s a rock right there.” I explained, pointing to the rock that was hiding underneath the tent. “It hurts and I’m not sleepy anymore.”

“But Cazy,” Luke groaned. “It’s like, 7 AM. Why can’t we sleep in longer?”

“Because, when you go camping you don’t like sleep in until 12. Get up.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Luke! Stop pulling on my shirt!”

“Then lay back down.”

“Fine.” I huffed. “But I’m laying on top of you. It hurts right there.”

Luke chuckled at me and nodded, letting me crawl on top of him. His arms wrapped around my body and I rested my head on his chest.

After laying there for thirty minutes, Luke was happily asleep. I wasn’t tired at all but I knew that Luke wasn’t going to let me leave this tent so I suffered through it.

I didn’t mind Luke’s arms around my body, though. I liked being close to him and I liked being able to look at him as he slept.

That sounded stalkerish but he was the cutest thing ever when he was sleeping. He always had his lips parted open as he slept, and his hair was so messy. He looked so peaceful just laying there and I couldn’t help but stare.

“Guys? Wake up.” Calum shook our tent, scaring Luke a little bit and making me giggle.

“What’d he say?” Luke muttered.

“He said to wake up.”

“But I don’t want to.”

Luke pouted out his bottom lip and looked at me. I took this moment to look at his beautiful eyes, taking in how beautiful Luke was.

I smiled at him and moved a little so that my face was hovering over his. He raised his eyebrow at me as I leaned towards his face, placing a sweet kiss to his lips. When I pulled back Luke was smiling at me, his hands holding onto my waist.

“What was that for?” He asked me, his fingers massaging my side.

I shrugged and pushed my body off of his, standing up. “I don’t know.”

I smiled at him again and opened the tent, putting on my shoes and then leaving to join Emily by the fire.

“Hiii,” Emily said, dragging out the hi. “How’d you sleep?”

“Eh, not very good. I had a rock in my back the whole night.”

Emily giggled and shook her head. “Calum told me about the little skinny dipping you and Luke did last night.” Her eyebrows wiggled at me.

“We had our underwear on, Em. Don’t get any nasty ideas. Calum and Michael ruined it anyway.”

Emily giggled again. “Ashton and I cuddled last night.”

Emily blushed as she mentioned that, tugging the blanket that was around her body closer. I had never seen her act like this towards a guy before. Not even Chase.