Chapter Eleven

Another week had passed in this lovely month of December, and it was already Christmas Break! We had at least two weeks off and I knew that during this period of time I would be getting off of my normal sleep schedule and going to sleep at about six in the morning.

Luke and I hung out during the week last week, he came over almost every day after school let out and we watched a whole lot of movies. (Probably everything on Netflix)

Our relationship was growing and we were getting closer in such little time and I didn't know if that scared me or not. I didn't mind opening myself up to a new person, but Luke was a boy, and it was always different with boys.

I never really had strong connections with boys before, in a romantic way, I mean. They always friend-zoned me and told me I wasn't their type. But then again, that was all when I was bigger than anything and had zits all over my face. I wondered if it would've been different now, you know, if I was outgoing and stuff.

Christmas had the zits coming back, too. I was so stressed out and even more stressed out when Ashton invited Emily and I to their day after Christmas party. That meant I had to not only get my mom and dad and Emily presents, but the boys as well.

I wasn't as stressed out as I had been in the past around Christmas. It was only because we weren't going to my grandmothers for that family dinner - she had gotten sick, apparently - so I didn't have to buy multiple gifts. Just a few.

So, right now I was in the car doing last minute shopping for the boys. I had already gotten Emily, my parents, and siblings presents. Now all I had to do was get theirs.

I didn't know what to get.

I planned on getting Ashton drumsticks and an iTunes gift card, Calum new guitar strings (that's what he asked for), and I had no idea what to get Michael or Luke.

I didn't really know Michael that much. He talked around me, yeah, but I wasn't really around him a lot. So I never really got to know anything about him nor did I know what to get him.

Once I pulled into targets parking lot, I pulled into a parking spot and then pulled my phone out. I quickly dialed Ashton's phone number.

"Hello?" Ashton picked up on the second ring, out of breath.

"Hey, Ash. What're you doing?" I snickered, dirty thoughts running through my mind.

"Um, I'm just going on a run. Why?"

"Just asking, you're out of breath and all. . ." I trailed off, causing him to laugh.

"Cazy, you're a perv."

"I am not!" I defended myself, biting away my smile.

"Whatever. What do you need, cuzo?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at the nickname, shaking my head. "I need help with gifts. I don't know what to get Michael or Luke."

"I know what you could get Luke."

"And what is that?"

"Yourself."

I blushed, forcing a laugh into the phone. That'd be the shittiest gift ever.

"I'm serious, Ashton!"

"So am I!" Ashton's laughter rang through the phone receiver and I just shook my head. "Okay, okay. Um, for Michael, get some like hair dye or some shit." Ashton chuckled. "You know, as a joke. I think you should like slip in a gift card to a guitar place into the box and yeah. That sounds nice."

I giggled into the phone and nodded my head. That sounds good.

"What about Luke?"

Ashton sighed into the phone. I don't think either of us were good at coming up with gifts for people.