Chapter Four

“Aw, how cute.” Someone cooed, waking me up from my sleep.

I opened my eyes only to close them again because a bright flash shined in my eyes. I groaned and felt movement beside me.

“I’m totally keeping this picture forever. My lovely cousin and best friend cuddling in bed together, I think the boys will have a great laugh out of this.” Ashton said, teasing.

My eyebrows furrowed together, what was he talking about? Then I tensed up when I felt someone pull me closer to them.

“Shut up, Ash. I’m trying to sleep.” Luke said, his voice filled with sleep.

“Nope, it’s time to get up and let go of my cousin. My lovely grandparents made some breakfast for us.” I felt the edge of the bed sink, meaning that Ashton was now on the bed also.

“Let go of your cousin? What are you talking ‘bout—oh,” Luke said, his eyes opening. Our faces were really close. “Sorry about that, I thought you were a pillow.” He chuckled, letting go of my body.

“It’s okay,” I blushed, and pulled myself out of bed.

“Make sure you get dressed, you know how grandmother is when you wear your pajamas at the table.” Ashton reminded me, giving me grin before I left the room.

I walked down the hallway and into the room I was supposed to sleep in, seeing my phone sitting on the ground. I raised an eyebrow and shut the door, then walked over to my phone and picked it up.

I unplugged the phone and watched it light up, seeing ten messages from Emily. I rolled my eyes, what could she possibly want?

From: emmz:

are you awake?

You need to wake up

Hello?

Why the fuck are you still asleep wake up it’s not like you stayed up /that/ late

I bet you’re fucking that luke kid

You are aren’t you

Sneak a picture of him I wanna see

FUCKER WAKE THE HELL UP

OH MY GOD ASHTON JUST SENT THIS PICTURE TO ME YOU FUCKED HIM DIDN’T YOU

*new picture message*

I stared at the picture for a second, seeing that it was a picture of Luke and I cuddled up together. Luke’s arm was around my body and my head was snuggled into his chest. I felt my face heat up.

To: emmz

I swear to god I will kill ashton oh my god don’t freak out. WAIT WHEN DID YOU GET MY COUSIN’S NUMBER???

-

From: emmz

Um I got it at your little summer party last year. I’ve had it for like ever

-

To: emmz

Were you ever playing to tell me you had it?

-

From: emmz

Nope

-

To: emmz

Wow okay bye I’m gonna go take a shower and yanno eat breakfast :-) f u btw