Chapter Twenty-Seven

Later on that night, all of us were in my living room laying down and watching movies. Luke and I were cuddled on the couch, his arms wrapped around my body and my wet hair thrown up in a bun.

Luke's finger drew circles on my stomach and his breathing in my ear somewhat soothed me. He occasionally kissed my neck gently, and smiled whenever I shivered.

In the middle of the movie he tapped me and I turned to look at him. "Yes?" I asked quietly, I was a little tired.

"Let's go to your room.." He whispered.

I only nodded my head, sitting up and adjusting my shirt. I rose up and waited for Luke to stand too, and took his hand, letting him guide me.

I looked around and Ashton was the only one awake, looking at his phone. He wiggled his eyebrows and then warned Luke not to get me pregnant. My face turned red.

Luke took no time to drag me upstairs and into my room, shutting the door and turning to look at me. He smiled, teeth showing and all. I took a little bit of time to admire his smile and his looks and just everything about him being so beautiful.

"Cazy.." He whispered, coming close.

His hands rested on my hips and I was forced to look up at him, he was so tall compared to me. He smiled down at me again and pecked my lips.

"I seriously love everything about you." He lifted one hand to my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I didn't hesitate to lean into his palm. "You're so perfect. You may not think you are, but to me you are. You're so perfect and you always know how to put a smile on my face."

I smiled at him, my eyes filling with tears a little.

"Cazy.. You may not feel the same way, but.." Luke paused, taking in a deep breath of air and looked around the room. He chuckled and looked back at me. "I'm so in love with you, Cazy. Every time I think about you my heart swells and my head starts to pound, but I like it. Looking at you and knowing you're mine makes me so happy. You are only mine and you make me feel so special just by knowing that I'm the only one who has your heart.. This is weird." He chuckled. "But it's true, Caz. I love you so much."

I just looked at Luke, tears rolling down my cheeks. My heart pounding and my smiling growing by the second. "Luke.. I love you too."

Luke smiled. He smiled wide and took me off guard as he pressed his lips to mine, making me fall back some. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him lift me up and carry me towards the bed.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you." I whispered back.

He kissed me again, it felt so passionate. One hand rested beside my head and the other was on my waist. Our kissing turned into making out and I didn't tell him no when he started making his way up towards my bôôbs.

"Luke.." I mumbled through the kisses. "Luke, baby.."

"Yes?" He pulled back but went to my neck.

"I wanna.." I paused, breathing heavy. "I wanna do something other than making out.."

Luke pulled back and looked down at me, he looked a little shocked. "Like what?"

I blushed. "Um, I don't know? Just something.."

Luke smiled, pushing a strand of hair out of my face. "There's a few things we could do.. But I'm not sure what you're comfortable with and what you're not comfortable with."

I breathed in slowly, looking up. Honestly, I didn't know either. I didn't even understand why I was trying.

"I could give you a blöwjôb..?" I offered, biting my lip. I had honestly always wanted to try.

Luke's eyes widen, and I knew that make him a little hard because I could feel it pressed against me. "You'd do that?" I nodded to him. "Wow, um. You really want to?"

I nodded again. "Yeah.. But I'm not honestly sure how to."

"I'm sure you'll do fine, it's not hard." Luke smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "You can do it whenever you're ready, but just know I won't ever be mad at you if you don't do things with me." Like kissed me again. "I love you, Caz. For you. Not for what you could do to me."

I smiled and blushed. I pulled him towards me, kissing his lips. Our lips moved in sync and he pushed me further on the bed.

I let my hand run down his chest, all the way down to his member and gently rubbed it. I felt his moan through our kisses and took that as a sign that he liked my touch.

I managed to flip ourselves so that I was on top, never breaking our kissing. I still continued to rub him, then let my mouth wonder down to his neck.

"Cazy, don't tease me." Luke said, his voice deeper than usual. It was so hot.

I couldn't help but smirk. What was I doing? He actually liked this? I was doing this right? I couldn't believe it.

I kissed my way down his body, up until I reached his waist band. I sighed very slowly and quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear me. I was so nervous.

"Remember, baby.. You don't have to do this." He mumbled, sitting up on his elbows and looking at me.

"Luke, I'm gonna do this.. So, be quiet." I muttered and reached for his zipper.

Luke raised his eyebrow and chuckled, but listened and just watched me. I knew that I was super red. My heart was beating faster than usual and my stomach was filled with so many butterflies. I can do this. I will do this.

I finally got his pants down his legs, and he helped get them off of his feet. He was staring at me and it made me nervous as hell, but I tried to ignore it.

I looked down, noticing how hàrd he was through his underwèàr. I got such a weird feeling in my stomach.

I reached forward, biting my lip, and then slowly pulling the bôxers down his legs. I nearly gasped at how big he was.

I took this as my opportunity to wrap my hand around it, slowly pumping. I looked up and saw Luke through his head back.

"Your touch feel so good babe.."

I smirked. I was doing this right.

I leaned forward, wrapping my lips around him. I slowly let myself go up and down, and Luke möànèd.

His hand made it's way into my hair, but he didn't push down or anything. "Go faster.." He mumbled, and I did as I was told.

He môàned and it only encouraged me to do better.

"You're so good at this.. I think I'm gonna come soon, ok baby?"

I hummed in response, making him suck in a breath of air.

A moment later, a thick substance is shot into my throat and it takes me back a little bit, but I still swallow it. I clean up Luke with my tongue and sit up, looking at Luke.

He's breathing hard, but he's smiling at me. He pulls his bôxers back up and pulls my face towards his, smashing our lips together.

"I love you so fucking much Cazy."

SO UM IVE BEEN MIA FOR TWO TO THREE MONTHS AND I APOLOGIZE I HAD KIND OF WRITERS BLOCK KIND OF LAZY AND KIND OF BROKE MY LAPTOP CHARGER SO I KIND OF REFUSED TO WRITE ON MY PHONE BUT HEY I JUST DID IT

writing this chapter omg it made my heart swell but I hope u guys like it and don't hate me

ps I have a twitter!! you can tweet me to update like a million times and like I'll eventually do it lmfao

ALSO!!! I want a new story cover so you can send me some on kik or my twitter and I'll use one :)

ily guys thanks for reading