Chapter Twenty-Five

LUKE’S POV

As soon as I stepped out of Cazy’s house and got into my car I let out a frustrated sigh.

I liked Cazy a whole fucking lot. I’ve liked her since I met her at their grandma’s and I didn’t want to mess anything that we had up.

But I was fucking up so much, so fucking much and she didn’t even know it and I didn’t ever want her to know it because I never wanted to hurt anyone as amazing as Cazy was.

She was so innocent and so different and if I lost her I’d probably lose myself.

I rested my head onto the steering wheel.

It was bad that I wanted sex so badly right now. But I wouldn’t take advantage of my Cazy, I’d never do that. I told her I’d never do that and I’d never even think about doing that.

So I stared at my phone, licking my lips. My mind was going so many places now.

I unlocked my phone, going to my contacts and pressing call.

“Luke, it’s been a while since I’ve talked to you.” The familiar female voice spoke into the speaker of my phone.

“Toby? I’m coming over. I need to see you, now.”

--

I pulled up to the familiar apartment complex that I spent so much time at until I met Cazy. I parked into the parking space that I use to park in and then got out of my car. My phone was shoved into my back pocket and I held my keys in my hand as I walked towards the staircase.

I rushed up the steps to door number 8 and knocked quickly, running a frustrated hand through my already messed up hair. I knew I shouldn’t be here, but I really wanted to be here.

The red head that I spent so much time with before Cazy opened the door finally and I wasn’t surprised to see her in a robe. She gave me a smirk before inviting me in.

“Nice to see you, Luke. It’s been a while. You know our six months is in a week right?” Toby said to me, clinging onto my body in her small living room.

“Is it now?” I pretended to act interested, I didn’t want to talk but I didn’t want to be a dick either.

“Yeah, baby. Why haven’t you been by lately?”

“Work.” Was all I said to her and pulled away from her to sit on the couch.

I looked over at her and her eyebrow was raised, but she didn’t question it and sat down next to me.

“Did you need something or were you just wanting to hang out?” She asked, her body already climbing onto mine.

I rested my hands on her thighs as she straddled my waist. This was so wrong. So wrong on so many levels. For Toby and for Cazy.

She leaned down and kissed my lips softly when I didn’t answer her. My heart sunk to the bottom of my chest as our lips moved together.

This wasn’t right, but I wanted it. It was hard for me to keep myself together around Cazy. I needed to let out this frustration I had. I needed to fuck.

--

“Luke, don’t leave so soon. Have some coffee with me or something.” Toby said, leaning up in bed and not even bothering to cover her body with the blanket.

I pulled my pants up my legs and shook my head.

“I have to go. Calum said he needed me.” I was lying way too much right now.

Toby pouted her lips out and pulled herself out of her large bed and came towards me as I pulled my shirt on.

“Come visit me soon, okay? I’m your girlfriend, you’re supposed to see me more than you actually do.” She stood on her tippy toes and kissed my lips.

I gave her a fake small smile, and nodded my head. My hoodie was pulled over my body soon after and I was leaving with my shoes untied and my body filled with guilt.

Why did I ever do this to Toby? To Cazy?

At one point I was so in love with Toby. She gave me everything I wanted and more. But Cazy was perfect. She gave me some things, but she knew when she didn’t want to and I actually loved that about her. She gave me the right feelings, whereas Toby cured my sexual frustrations.

Ashton, Calum, and Michael all knew about Toby. They weren’t happy about her, though. They thought she was a whore who uses me for pleasure, but it was more of the other way around.

I told them I broke it off with her, but I never actually did. I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I didn’t want to hurt her for one and for two I didn’t want to just let her go.

It was all so hard for me.

I’m cheating on both Toby and Cazy, but I don’t know who I feel worse about cheating on.

Probably Cazy. . . Or maybe Toby. . .

Fuck.

++++++++++

so you all know who toby is now.... yep.

told you i had some crazy stuff coming up! 

how do you all feel about this? a lot of you already guessed who Toby was and in every chapter (even when Toby wasn't mentioned) you brought up Toby and i was like they're really smart omg

but yeah! 

this isn't the end of all this either ooooh

follow me on twitter if you'd like yo @plumbobluke