Chapter Fourteen

Two or three weeks later, I’m sitting in a car with Ashton, Luke, and Emily. Avery, Calum, and Michael are in another car behind us, following us to some camp ground Calum looked up.

Apparently, Calum took that promise way too seriously and planned out our entire camp trip. We had to leave right after Emily and I got out of school.

I had only been camping once or twice in my entire life, and both times I had gotten too scared to sleep in a tent by myself. I was a big baby, to be honest. But hey, I was afraid of the dark. You can’t blame me.

“I heard Michael’s planning on doing the dirty with Avery tonight,” Luke spoke up. “It’ll be the first time.”

I looked over at Luke with my eyebrows furrowed. “Really? In a tent next to all of us?”

Ashton shook his head. “No, he’s gonna take her into the woods.”

“How romantic.” I said sarcastically.

“I think it’s pretty romantic,” Ashton shrugged.

“Because you’re a guy, Ash. That’s not romantic at all. Think of all the bugs that could crawl on them. Oh god.”

Emily snorted, shaking her head. “I think if it’s their first time it should be somewhere better.”

“Guys, this was her idea. Not his. I read through the text messages.” Luke said.

I laughed softly, looking over at him in disbelief. "Nuhuh."

“Yes huh!” Luke chuckled. “They were texting all dirty like and she described what she was going to do to him and everything.”

I scrunched up my nose, giggling. “Okay, that’s enough talking about Michael’s sex life with his girlfriend.”

“Okay, okay. Are you a virgin Cazy?” Luke asked me suddenly, taking me a bit off guard.

“Duh.”

“Wait, don’t tell me. You’re one of those people who’re gonna wait until after their married to have sex, please tell me you aren’t.”

“I’m not! I just haven’t found anyone special to lose it to.” I shrugged, looking out the window.

“What about you, Emily? Are you a virgin?” Ashton asked, looking over at her face.

After the day after Christmas party, Emily and Ashton had been getting closer and closer. They were usually always together. If Emily wasn’t at my house with me, she was at her house with Ash, and if she wasn’t at either, she was usually at Ashton’s with Ashton. I hadn’t asked her much about it, but I was planning on doing it sooner or later.

“No,” Emily snorted. “Of course not. Did you see Chase?”

I glanced back at Ashton’s face to see his facial expression change from happy to upset. “Yeah, he was a real douche bag. That’s what I see him as.”

“Guys, I think this is it.” Luke cut the conversation off as we pulled into a little camp site area, our eyes looking around.

“Wow, it’s so pretty!” I commented on the scenery.

“Almost as pretty as you, Cazy.” Luke said.

I blushed and smiled, today was going amazing.

“Someone call Calum and ask him which one we’re gonna stay at.”

“I got it.” Ashton pulled out his phone and quickly called him. “Cal, where are we gonna go? He said to the left, Luke. Mhm. Alright, it’s that one right there.”