Chapter 95

The weekend following the trial, I gave in to my family's pressure and let them throw a dinner for me. We'd all been together for my birthday, so it felt unnecessary to have a large gathering again to soon, but they could not be dissuaded. Ollie offered to close the pizzeria for the night, and together with his brothers, they planned a huge feast.

More than just my family were invited. My friends were included, as well as Carmella and the prosecution team. Shawn's parents, Jake, Brian, and Meg were also on the guest list. My dad wanted a few people from the bakery to come, and he also asked his neighbors, who had known me my whole life, to join the celebration. Of course Jennifer was attending, which was her inaugural family event.

"You look sexy as fuck," Shawn said when I did a twirl for him in my living room.

I had on a short plaid wool skirt, a tight green turtleneck sweater, and black thigh high boots. "Too sexy?" I queried.

"Just the right amount. I'll probably spend half the night thinking about what we'll do after the party."

"You'd do that no matter what I was wearing. Should we get going?"

He approached me and took me in his strong arms. "Are you calling me over-sexed?"

"Definitely not! You're the perfect amounted of sexed."

Shawn kissed me along my jawline. "What if we're a few minutes late?"

"Late to a party in my honor?" I gasped.

"Right...it's rude. Sorry I even suggested it, especially since we're already running behind." We'd planned on leaving ten minutes earlier but then I decided I needed to shave the back of my thighs.

Laughing, I took him by the hand and pulled him to the bedroom. "I think we have time for a little fun."

I sat him down on the bed before dropping to my knees in front of him. Then I undid his belt buckle and unzipped his jeans and as he watched me with a serious expression and hooded eyes, I felt sexually powerful. There was something exhilarating about knowing I could give him intense pleasure, and I knew he felt the same way since he clearly enjoyed performing this same act on me. In fact, he went down on me so frequently that it had become part of our foreplay ritual. He didn't expect me to reciprocate, and often he went straight from cunnilingus to fucking me, so if we were keeping score, he had probably three times the 'points' I did.

Once his pants were down, I palmed him through his boxers, amazed for the millionth time that he could get hard instantly. He let out a choked sound, and if we had all the time in the world, I'd keep doing what I was doing to slowly drive him crazy with desire. Since we were already late, that was not an option. I tugged the soft cotton down and licked my lips in anticipation before looking up to make eye contact with Shawn again. I could tell that he was trying to remain cool, but his eyes gave his impatience away.

Using one hand, I gave him a gentle squeeze before dipping my head down to take him in my mouth. He grasped my hair with both of his large hands and I let him guide me up and down as my hand kept the rhythm he set. I closed my eyes for the most part, but occasionally I'd look up at him and see him watching me. When he went down on me, I often did the same thing because the visual aspect of this act was insanely arousing. When his fingers pulled at my hair, I knew he was getting close, so I stopped using my hand and went as deep as I could without gagging.

"Jesus fucking Chr-" he started before his words morphed into a loud groan as he finished.

I sat back on my heels and gave him a triumphant smile knowing I'd done this job well. "We need to get going."

He nodded. "I just need a second. That was...fuck...I don't even have the words."

Standing up, I went to the bathroom to check my appearance and drink a big glass of water. Shawn joined me and gave me a long kiss. I wondered if it was as hot for a guy to taste himself on his partner's lips as it was for women.