Chapter 6

I took a seat and smiled at him. "Hey I'm Brandon" "Hey I'm Isabella" "I haven't seen you around have I?" He asked. I was shocked that he didn't know me after all the posters that Ashley had put up. Well I hope that he'll be nice.
__________________________

We were talking for about 2 hours. Just about school, his family, my family, and everything else. I actually thought that he was going to make fun of me but he was being super nice. I haven't seen Andrew all day and I haven't stopped thinking about him. "Hey what are you going to do tomorrow since it is Saturday?" Brandon said.

"Nothing, what about you?"

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out?" He said it really nervously which caused me to blush.

"Sure, where should we go?"

"How about the park near the school at 3:00pm?"

"Sure" I said this then smiled. Then the bell went off. I started putting my drawing notebook in my backpack when suddenly Brandon started talking. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yeah, see you tomorrow" I then smile and left. I felt so happy because he actually didn't laugh at me and he didn't try to hurt me. I am so excited to go to the park tomorrow. I really hope this isn't a prank.
__________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry it's just a filler chapter. So what do you think about Brandon and Isabella? Do you like it more than Andrew and Isabella? Tell me in the comments below. Hope you have a great day! :D