Chapter 9

(Picture on left is Jake and picture on right is Chris)

Next Day

All I could think about was Andrew's words. He was trying to protect me from them all this time. That is why I never saw them in the hallways in the morning and that is also why I haven't got beat. "Hey Isabella" I knew this voice instantly it was Brandon. "I am sorry that I left so early yesterday, I just needed time to think about some things" "hey, don't worry about it. I had a great time yesterday and I am glad we went to the park, it was fun." "I had lots of fun too. Maybe we can do it again?" I asked him very nervously while biting my lip and looking at the floor. "Sure, it will be awesome, maybe the movies this Friday at 5:00pm" "Sounds good" "Okay, see you later Isabella" "Bye Brandon"

After he left I went to my first class , so far nothing has happened. I have just gotten a few glares but nothing else. "Hey Isabella" That was Andrew's voice. "Hey Andrew"

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out with me at my house on Friday maybe after school?"

"I can only be there until 4:30 because I have to go somewhere at 5:00, but sure" I said as I looked into his mesmerizing blue eyes. His eyes looked so full of happiness, maybe he was happy with all of his new friends. He said "Perfect, I will see you later. Remember, meet me at the front doors after school on Friday" with this he smiled and left. I can't wait for Friday.

Andrew's POV

Nick, Jake and Chris where talking about some football game they had up coming but I zoned out as soon as I saw Isabella walk in. I knew I had to ask her to come hang out on Friday. Then if she did accept we could walk to my house leave our backpacks there and then go to the park near my house. When I saw her with Brandon I felt sad because I knew I should be the one there for her but I have only been a jerk. I also felt happy to see her happy. This world feels so weird.
------------------------------------
She said yes! All I could think about was about how awesome was going to be Friday.

__________________________
Hey guys! I have been very lazy these days, that is why I haven't updated it. Lets Pray for all those people in Nepal and all around the world. Remember that if you ever need anyone to talk, you have a friend right here. Have a nice day! :D