Chapter 7

When I reached my house my mind was flooded with thoughts about tomorrow. He acted so nice to me but so bad at school, it was so strange. Andrew has been distant and it is actually hurting me because I thought that he was my friend but now I am doubting it.
----------------------------------
Next Day

I have to be ready by 2:50 to get there on time. I put on a black kimono cardigan, a white crop top, washed denim shorts, and white converse. I put on some mascara, lip loss, and eyeliner. And then I did some natural big curls on my hair and put on a white flower crown. Today was going to be a good day... At least I hope so..
-----------------------------------
3:00pm

I just got here and I am looking for Brandon but I don't see him. Suddenly I see a guy holding a white rose and as I get closer I see its Brandon. He stands up, walks over to me, smiles and hands me the rose. "Hey Isabella, I just wanted to give you this rose to thank you for being so nice to me yesterday" he said while bitting his lip and nervously looking at the ground.
"You don't have to thank me. I had a nice time talking to you yesterday"

"Thanks, do you maybe want to go for a walk around the park" Brandon said.

"Sure I'd love to."

Brandon was such a sweet and funny guy. All he did was try to make me smile. As we walked around the park I saw some familiar faces that I really didn't want to see....
__________________________
Hey Guys! So a short chapter but left you there with a cliffhanger! Hope you guys are liking this story! Hope you have a good day! Btw they are just friends. :)