Chapter 5

After the talk that Andrew and I had, I went home to do my homework. I couldn't stop thinking that he does care about me. I knew that I was barely going to get any sleep.

_________________________

My alarm went off about 20 minutes ago and I still haven't got up from bed. It's going to be a very long day.....
__________________________

As I walked through the halls fear over came me. Is Andrew going to bully me or will protect me? I was trying to walk as fast as possible so that I wouldn't have to face 'them' but I was too late since they had already seen me. "Hey freak did see the photo that we took of you like the pig you are" Ashley said. "We only showed her natural beauty" said Nick. I hate to see how he showed he cared for me, he knew all my secrets and suddenly one year passes and he turns against me. What did I ever do to him or his "friends"? As I looked up I saw lots of photos with me cover in fruit punch and then they put on top 'She should be our new mascot instead of the mustangs' I felt like just shutting everything out. I was alone......... They all left laughing at me....
__________________________

I couldn't skip because I had done that to many times this week but I wish I had. I walked into my 5th class and Ashley had this class with me. That's why I hated it. As I was trying to get to my seat she tripped me and I felt on my face. I was so embarrassed the whole class was now laughing at me. All I did was walk to my seat and just plug in my headphones. She came towards me and took my homework and gave it to the teacher. "Mrs. Lockwood where is your homework?"
"Ummm, I'm sorry I left.. it at home"
"Alright come here to get your detention slip" I really hated school.
I took my detention slip and sat down.

After School....

I had to get out of class and walk to detention. Great! Hear the sarcasm in my voice. I walked in I found one of the baddest boys in school, Brandon (the top picture is Brandon) He was very attractive but also a player. You would see him with a new girl each week. He looked up and actually smiled at me. Not a smirk like he usually does to people but a true smile. This is getting so weird.
__________________________

Hey Guys! I have been trying to update as much as possible. I hope you guys are liking it. Please comment or favorite if you want :D Have a nice day! :)