Chapter 15

Lunch time......

Nobody knew that Nick had helped me. It felt strange to talk to him again but comforting at the same time. I decided to just get pizza and go to one of the tables outside to eat it since Brandon didn't come to school and Jason was with Ashley. He has started acting very weird around me and usually never wants to hang out. I knew that it was going to happen but I still felt bad for loosing a friend. After I waited to get my lunch I headed outside to 'my' tree. It felt nice to be here since its so peaceful. My phone rang meaning that I got a text.
From: Brandon

'Hey I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope I can see u tomorrow'

From: Isabella

'Don't worry it's okay. Yup, see u tomorrow :P'

This meant that I had to tell Andrew that I could stay for a little longer. I was sad to know that I wouldn't get to hang out today with Brandon but I guess I will see him tomorrow.

Brandon's POV

After I sent that text I felt guilty. I have started to fall for Isabella but I can tell that she likes Andrew. She's just so beautiful, funny, nice, and just perfect. It's the little things that make fall for her. But I can't. I don't want to hurt her since..........
__________________________
Hey Guys!!! Yayyyy a cliffhanger. Sorry I know it's short but I hope to update soon. I don't know if I should start to do YouTube videos :) so what do you guys think he's gonna say? Hope u have a nice day! :D