Chapter 12

(Picture of Ashley)

Once I got home I decided to call Jason. I apologized to him and explained everything. He understood and told me he was always going to be there for me. He also told me about this girl that he meet and that he thought she was really pretty. I never thought that she would be someone that hates me but I was wrong.

Next day at school

I was hanging out with Brandon and Jason. They were so nice to me. This morning as soon as I walked into the school people started snickering, laughing and pushing me around. I have tried to act as strong as possible but sometimes I feel like I wanna break down. I am glad that I can trust Brandon and Jason and that they could make me laugh and forget about all the problems by just talking to them. I was walking to my Art class when I saw Andrew and he was walking in my direction. "Isabella, can we talk for a minute"

"Sure Andrew"
"I need to tell you what they are planning. They want to humiliate you in front of the whole school. I don't know when or what it is, but they said it will be soon. I don't want you to get hurt, please protect yourself and also tell Brandon to protect you as well as Jason. I can't protect you because they will be suspicious but I will try my best"
"Thank you Andrew, I want you to know that I will try my best to protect myself from everything. Thank you for being there for me. Are we still up for the hang out on Friday?"
"Yeah of course, remember where I told you. I will see you later" after this he hugs me and give me a kiss on the cheek. I turned red like a tomato and so did he. Lets see what happens next. I knew they were going to get revenge.
__________________________
Hey Guys! Today was the last day of school. I am going to miss all of my friends. I hope they have a nice summer! :D Have a nice day! :D