Chapter 13

I am just laying down in bed and all that comes to mind is 'they are going to get revenge soon'. The beatings had stopped but I knew they were going to come back. I felt scared of what they could do to me. A million things came to mind. After about a half hour or more I drifted asleep.

Friday :)

I was happy for today but also kind of scared. Then I saw Jason come running up to me. He then picks me up and spins me around. "Jason put me... Down.." I say this while laughing uncontrollably. People were staring at us as if we were freaks. "Sorry" he said while he tried to stop laughing while putting me down. "I have got huge news Bella" that was his new nickname for me. "Sooooo... What are the 'huge' news?" I ask very excited and intrigued. "I asked the girl that I liked on a date and she said yes. We're going out today at 6:00 to the movies. Her name is Ashley." As soon as I heard her name I started to freak out inside. All I could say was "What's she like" he did not take long to answer. "She has beautiful glowing blonde hair and blue eyes. Bella are you okay?" I instantly knew who he was talking about. It was 'her' the girl that has tortured me for a long time. "yeah I am okay, but I have to go to class. See you at lunch." And I quickly started to walk to my first class until I was pulled into the janitors closet. And then I heard laughter. This was the soon to be coming 'revenge'.
__________________________
Hey Guys! I am so so sorry for not updating in such a long time. Yayyyy cliffhanger! I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I don't know if I should keep writing but I will try. Have a nice day! :D