Chapter Seventy Three.

It is Michael's birthday today. As much as I tried to persuade my manager to visit him and therefore surprise him, it didn't work. Things are getting too strict for my liking. But since I have a day off, why can't I just go there? I hate the fact I can't do whatever I want. I hate the fact I can't even be present in my boyfriend's birthday, which is supposed to be one of the most important days of the year. Damn, I already miss him. I don't care what time it is there, I have to hear his voice, which is why I decided to call him, even though he might kill me if I wake him up, and he's sleeping but at least I have a good reason to do so.

"Alex!" he exclaimed.

"Happy birthday, sunshine! I wish the best for you and I hope all your dreams come true." I cheered.

"Thank you baby, but I already have everything I dreamed of; including you." He said, and I could feel him smirking.

"Well then I wish you continue having all that you desire." I said, giggling.

"Nothing will tear us apart princess, I promise." He said, and his voice turning serious again.

"Don't worry about Evan. I know you're thinking of him while saying this."

"Well I have a girlfriend who is also a mind reader? I'm impressed." He said, sarcastically.

"You're an idiot Mikey." I said, giggling again.

"You love me though, don't you?" he asked.

"Damn, I do." I said, smiling although he couldn't see me.

"Michael, are you coming?" I hear Ashton say.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute." He said.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked curious. I knew they were preparing some kind of surprise party but I couldn't give the game away.

"They want to take me to some place because they insist we have to go somewhere to celebrate the six of us." He stated.

"They are right."

"Yeah maybe, but I don't really feel like celebrating right now." He admitted.

"Why?" I asked.

"My baby's not here to celebrate with me." He said in a sad tone.

"I am sorry Mikey but I tried my best and it looks like I can't go anywhere." I said, sighing.

"I know it's not your fault..."

"Listen we will celebrate it another time together, okay?" I said, trying to reassure him.

"Of course."

"Michael hurry up for fuck's sake!" Calum yelled.