Chapter Twenty Four.

We were all having fun, but suddenly it started to rain. We grabbed our stuff and headed back into the house.

We all had a bath, dried our hair, and since we didn’t know what to do and the electricity were off because of the thunders, we all sat in the living room. Our only sources of light were the vanilla scented candles Ashton had bought a few days ago, and our phones.
Luke was ‘playing’ with his hands, Ashton was cuddling with Caroline, Phoebe was trying to ignore them by reading a book, I had my head resting on Michaels lap and Calum just stared at all of us.

 “What are we gonna do?” Calum asked, bored.

“I don’t know. Any ideas?” Luke said.

“I know! Let’s play a game!” I squealed, standing up.

“What game?” Phoebe asked, taking her glasses off and placing her book on the table.

“I don’t know. Truth or Dare?” I suggested.

“No way am I going to play that!” Ashton said.

“Why?” Caroline asked.

“It ended up quite bad the last time I played with them.” He answered. He received some giggles from the boys.

“Okay, uhm… What about 7 minutes in Heaven?”

“YES! I LOVE THAT GAME!” Calum shouted.

“What’s that?” Phoebe asked.

“It’s basically a game in which you have to close yourself with someone in a really tiny room and you have 7 minutes to do something special.” Michael answered.

“And you got to have one hat and you need to have pieces of paper with the boys’ names written down and the girls have to choose, or vice versa. This is how the pairs are made.” Luke smirked at Phoebe. I see what you did there Lucas.

“Got it.” She smiled.

“Plus, someone has to check no one goes close to that room or enters it, and I wanna be the one.” Calum stated, crossing his arms proudly.

“Alright. We are gonna have 3 rounds.” I agreed.

“So which room should we choose?” Michael asked.

“Why don’t we use the utility room?” Caroline said.

“But you can barely breathe in there! We would get squished.” Ashton said.

“That’s the point.” She smirked at him.

“I’m gonna go get the hat!” Luke said and ran upstairs.

We all started getting prepared. Michael brought me some papers and I wrote the girls’ names down, so the boys would have to pick. Luke came with the hat and I put the papers into it, and mixed them a little. The boys got into a line, except for Calum who would check on us, and picked one. I let them open the papers and say out loud their partner’s name.

“Guess what I got babes!” Michael said proudly and showed us the piece of paper that said “Alex”. I felt so relieved.

“Oh well, Phoebe.” Said Ashton, smirking, but he was worried. I looked over Caroline who was already red from her anger.

“I got Caroline!” Luke stated and went to hug her.

“Okay guys now I’m in charge for this. You all have to stay into the living room until I say it’s time to go. No one moves. The first ones to get in are Phoebe and Ashton.” Calum said and we all sat down on the couch, while he was leading them to the storage room.

--

Phoebe’s P.O.V.

I was mentally screaming as Calum was bringing us to the room. I am really sorry for Caroline though. I could see she was killing me with her eyes right now.

“Okay so you get in and I will tell you when time’s up.” He said and we nodded, so he left.

We got into the room. We were practically squished one to another, and I could feel his breath hitting my skin.

“So uhm…” he said, with insecurity in his voice.

“I don’t really know what we have to do now.”

“Me neither.”

“Do we have to stay like that?” I asked.

“No, I don’t think so. The rules say we have to do… something special.”

“Something special?” I asked confused.

“Yeah actually, they usually kiss or something more –if you know what I mean- during this game.” I gulped as soon as he said that. God, Caroline is going to kill me.

“Right… But we can’t do that.” I stated.

“Yeah…”

“I mean, not that I wouldn’t like to but…” I put my hand on my mouth as soon as I realized what I said.

“Busted.” He smirked.

“I meant-“he cut me off.

“Yeah, I got it.” He laughed.

I smiled awkwardly to him. A few minutes of silence surrounded the tiny room. His hazel eyes stared into my green ones. We were so close and it was very dangerous, because one wrong move could ruin my friendship with Caroline. But I had to admit I was drunk by the thought of us kissing.
His eyes gazed my lips carefully. He started leaning in. I stressed out and I froze, not able to control myself.
And he kissed me. To his surprise, I kissed him back, but soon regretted it.

I backed away.

“This is wrong.” I said.

“You’re right, I’m sorry I-“

“No it’s fine, it’s my fault.”

“No it’s not…” he insisted.

“Whatever, the thing is this stays a secret. Okay?”

“Of course.” He agreed.

As much as I regretted it, a part of me was pleased.

----------------------------------

HEY GUYS.

I KNOW THIS PART IS QUITE LAME BECAUSE YA KNOW, THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ABOUT MALEX. BUT I WANTED TO SHARE A PHASHTON MOMENT LOL BECAUSE YA KNOW... MAYBE SOME ASHTON GIRLS ARE READING THIS AND PARTLY THEY'RE THANKING ME, OR MAYBE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE SWEARING AT ME BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ABOUT MALEX. SORRY.

RATE IT THOUGH PLEASE? I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT UPLOADING TWO MORE PARTS BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD ANY IN THE UPCOMING WEEK. NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I WILL GO UPLOAD THE OTHER ONES LOL

-Vxx