Chapter Five.

“Where are we going?” I curiously asked him. 

“Somewhere. It’s a surprise.” He said, grinning.

“I hate surprises. Tell me!” I demanded stubbornly.

“Shhh, you will find out in a few minutes sunshine. Be patient.” He said sweetly.

And then he pulls up in a posh restaurant’s parking lot. I was shocked because it must be very expensive, but it’s his decision. Thankfully I’m not gonna pay for that.

We got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. We got in and Ashton said “Reservations under Irwin”. I smiled politely and a man brought us to our table, giving us the menus. Ashton grabbed my hand that was on the table, and I looked up to see him smiling.

“Have anything you’d like love”, he said.

“This stuff is expensive”. I sighed.

“Alex, I’ve got money that I can spend and you shouldn't worry about that. Our first date must be special.” I smiled and looked at my menu.

“Hello, I’m Max, I’ll be your waiter today. What can I get you guys to drink?”

 “I’ll get, eh, a red wine." Ashton said.

“And for you”? He asked smiling down at me.

“I’ll just have a white wine, any white wine.”

“Alright, I’ll be back.” And he walked away, after winking at me.

“Looks like someone has laid eyes on you.” He mumbled.

“Don’t start getting jealous on our first date. Let’s just have a great dinner okay?” I said and he gave me a smile.

We ordered our food and waited another twenty minutes for it to come. Then our waiter showed up with the food.

“Hope you guys enjoy the food.”

“Thanks” Ashton and I said. We ate our food and waited till our waiter came back, so we could pay the check.

“Alright here’s your check.” He gave him the check, and looked over to me smiling, once again.

“And for you beautiful”. He gave me a small note… with his number on it.

“Hope you have an amazing night” He said winking at me. Before he left I stood up.

“Why would you think of giving me your number while I’m here with my date? Here, enjoy this.” I took the water that’s always on the table and poured it on his head. He stood there shocked.

“Ash, let’s go” He stood up and grabbed my hand smirking at the drenched waiter.

“Nice try mate”. Ashton guided me out of the restaurant and we got into his car.

“Can’t believe he thought that was okay!”

“Hey, it’s fine, he deserved what he got.” I smiled.

“I’ve got to admit. That was pretty hot what you did”. I just smirked and looked out the window.

“I don’t let guys treat me like that.” I stated.

“You know, Alex...” he started to say, but he paused for a moment.

“Hmm?” I turned around to face him.

“I would treat you so much better. I would respect you…” he got closer “spoil you”, and closer “love you”, and closer. Just a few inches separated our lips, until I decided to kiss him.

“Please be mine.” He said. Oh Jesus. I kissed him. This means I actually like him? I guess I do.

“I’m already yours, Ashton.” I said, and kissed him again. I felt like the wine got to my head, and I made the kiss more heated than I expected. We broke apart.

“Let’s go home.” He said, looking at me intensely in the eyes before leaving another small kiss on my lips.

He drove us home as quickly as possible. He parked his car, we got out of it and he grabbed my hand. I helped him unlock the door and as soon as we got in he closed it and slammed me on it. He kissed me passionately, while holding my thigh. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled him closer to me. He started kissing my neck but I stopped him.

“Let’s go to my bedroom.” He said. I nodded and we headed upstairs without breaking the kiss. I heard some foot steps, but it was too dark to see who it was.

Ashton locked the door and started kissing my neck again, and stopped on my cleavage, having the dress to block him. I helped him unzip it, leaving me with my underwear only. He started leaving love bites and I gasped at the amazing feeling he was giving me, sending chills down my spine. I grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling him closer and he lightly thrusted his hips into me.

“You like it don’t you?” he said, in a low husky voice.

My only response was a moan. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he laid me on the bed. I then pulled him from his shirt and he fell on top of me. I took it off, and exchanged sides, so now I was on top of him, leaving wet kisses on his perfectly toned body.

“I want you Ashton.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yes. Yes I do.” So he flipped us over.

That night, that specific night, he gave me a unique kind of pleasure.

--------

Well that escalated quickly. lol

SOOOOO... SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING YESTERDAY THANKFULLY NO ONE OF MY READERS KILLED ME. I REACHED 80 READERS OMG KILL MEH

I am excited for a small number. People say it's a small number but it's big!!!! Dude!

I SWEAR I WILL UPLOAD TOMORROW. Really. I will. Yes. Okay? Okay. Thanks for reading by the way and rate my story! I love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all for reading my shitty story.

-V x