Chapter Fifty Eight.

I feel free now, as if I lifted a big weight from my chest. I am happy. I feel like now nothing is going to tear me and Michael apart and even if we try we will fight as we always did. I am still feeling kind of guilty because of breaking up with Evan; he doesn’t deserve it and I am aware of it. Still, I could not let myself suffocate into this situation, as I felt like I was locked in a cage and the key was breaking up with him. I had to, if I didn’t want to lose Michael, and believe me, I don’t. I can’t let him go; I can’t let him slip out of my hands like this, especially because the reason is dumb. I had to choose only one person anyway sometime in the future, because it was like I was betraying both; lying to one about loving him and promising the other I would break up with the first. I had got myself into a sticky situation and I just feel glad I got out of it.

“So the boys decided to go to the pool today, after they finished the signing.” Caroline announced, sitting on the couch.

“I can’t come.” Phoebe said, frowning.

“You’re on your period?” I asked, giggling, while closing the laptop and placing it on the table.

“I’m not gonna talk to you about my blood.” she said, sticking her tongue out playfully.

“Then I guess it’s only me and you, Alex? And the boys of course. Except for Ashton, he hasn’t slept at all for four days.” Caroline said, sighing.

“Why is that?” Phoebe asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

“I don’t know. He’s been quite insomniac the past two months and I am really worried. It’s affecting his life and he is all grumpy and you know, Ashton is never like that.”

“Actually he’s been all grumpy since you had left Sydney.” I admitted.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yeah.  But why is he still like that?” I asked.

“You should find out soon because it might be serious.” Phoebe pointed out.

“I know, I know.” She sighed.

“Let’s change subject, shall we?” Phoebe suggested and we nodded.

--

“Thank God we didn’t get here in the morning.” I said, looking around and seeing that not many people were there. For some weird reason I was quite thankful for that.

“Why is that?” Luke asked, taking his shirt off.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s the sun. I don’t like the sun.” I lied. I don’t really know why I hid the truth, I mean, it’s nothing right?

“Aren’t you coming with us Alex?” Michael asked as they were heading to the pool.

“Yeah, sure. Wait.” I was so lost in my thoughts I had forgotten about where I was. What’s wrong with me today?

Caroline and Luke had got into the pool already. I saw Michael whispering something to Calum, and he laughed and looked over me. What the hell they were planning on doing? I hope it’s not something like throwing me into the pool… well too bad it was that. They slowly approached me and I just stared at them confused, but I hadn’t even realized what their plan was until I felt them grabbing my legs and arms and throwing me into the pool. I glared at them and headed where they were standing, but Calum had got into the pool before I could even have time to get out of the water, so I approached Michael.

“I’m gonna torture you so bad after this.” I whispered in his ear, and he let a small laugh escape from his lips.

“You are?” he asked, raising an eyebrow while smirking.

“Maybe. If you want to.” I said, putting my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. God, how much I love him.

“Well maybe I do.” He said, grinning and rubbing his nose on mine, playfully.

“Do you even know how much I love you?” I said, resting my head on his chest.

“Well not as much as I love you, Alex.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, right.” I said, laughing slightly.

“What?” he asked, sticking his bottom lip out.

“You can’t love me as much as I do.” I stated.

“Shut up. I do.” He said, firmly.

I looked into his deep green eyes, getting distracted from the fact that our lips only where a blink apart. He put a hand on my cheek and pulled me in. Our lips just touched for a second. As I pulled away -because I don’t really like kissing in public, although he always found a way to do it- he pulled me back in, kissing me passionately. My hands found their way to his neck and were playing with streaks of his hair. I love Michael’s kisses. The way they are so soft, still passionate, and not hungry at all. It was one of the many ways I understood he loved me back.

“Hey guys enough with the PDA today, we came here to swim not make out.” Luke pointed out. We were force to break the kiss, and I rolled my eyes at Luke, making sure I looked annoyed but he knew I was joking anyway, and so we decided to join them into the water.

-------------------------

this one is really short but I hope you forgive me. D:

-V xx