Chapter Fourty Two.

Three weeks passed. Not being with Michael was impossible. We lived under the same roof and that made matters worse, because he was so close but I couldn’t even talk to him. He didn’t even look at me once. He behaved as if I didn’t exist at all. I was invisible. But what should I expect him to do? Jump around and laugh from joy? Of course not. I deluded him, I hurt him. But now all of this was going to end, wasn’t it? I let him go; I let him leave his life peacefully without me stressing him all the time. He deserves to live his life to the fullest and not worry unnecessarily. I was just the cause of his sadness.

We were all having breakfast in the kitchen. You could feel the tension suffocating us all and this made the desire to get out of the room stronger. Calum, tried to break the silence.

“So we are going on tour next week…” he stated. I looked at him with a questioning look.

“What?” I asked, not believing what I had just heard.

“You heard him.” Luke said.

“I didn’t know anything.” I mumbled, shocked.

“Yes you did. You just can’t remember it because it was a few months ago.” Ashton added.

“How long?” Phoebe asked, probably referring to how long will they be away.

“Three months, love.” Luke answered sweetly, but frowning at her.

“That’s a long time… Okay it’s not as long as other tours but still…” I added.

“Well it is.” Calum agreed.

We all stayed silent for a few minutes. I turned my gaze to Michael who had his eyes glued on his phone screen; probably he was texting with someone or reading something on twitter. I hadn’t noticed I was staring at him, until he glared at me for the first time after weeks. It wasn’t like any other look though –this time it was different. It was full of disappointment, sadness and maybe hate. I turned my head away, because I couldn’t look at him anymore. Guilt was growing by the minute.

--

“Are you sure you don’t want to come?” Phoebe had said, a few hours ago, before leaving with the boys for clubbing.

I seriously wasn’t in the mood to do anything. I wanted to stay here, on the couch watching once again, all The Vampire Diaries’ seasons. Plus, I constantly felt tired. It’s like there was something into me draining all my energy, until there was none left. I was afraid that this would become worse. I mean, okay I was way better than I was before, but what if depression got to me again? I don’t think I could handle it; at least not without Michael. I feel weak and hopeless without him, and I don’t know for how much longer I can handle such a situation. He made me strong.

Suddenly, I receive a phone call from an unknown number. I paused the video and took my phone to answer, but with hesitation. Who could it be?

“Hello?” I said, curious about who could call at this time of the night.

“Y-you shouldn’t have left m-me!” a familiar voice slurred; Michael.

“M-Michael?” I said, not believing he actually called me.

“You w-will regret this… I-I tell ya, you will…” he was definitely drunk.

“Where are you? Who’s this number?” I asked, panicking a little.

“Why do you care? Y-you didn’t care anyway…” he said, giggling.

“Michael what the fuck are you doing with my phone?” a muffled voice said, probably the owner of the phone.

“I-I am coming babe, I will come to get you… Y-you are mine, mine…” Michael said, and next thing I knew he ended the call not even giving me time to answer.

I removed my phone from near my ear and stared at the screen. I knew I shouldn’t go, and thank God I didn’t. Who knows what a drunken Michael had done in there, at the club? I highly doubt the guys have looked after him meanwhile. Fear started building up inside me, while thinking about what he is capable of doing when he was in this state, and believes me, he would do crazy things.

Suddenly the bell rang. I got up from the couch and slowly approached the door, trying not to make any noise. I hesitated to open it, because I was afraid; it was almost 2:00 am anyway.
A loud banging at the door scared me even more.

“Open the fucking door!” he said. It was Michael, once again.

I hesitated before opening the door because who knew what could he do? I touched the door handle gently and opened the door slowly, revealing him at an awful state, messy hair, red eyes and a smirk that wouldn’t get off his face. He approached me clumsily, but I slowly backed away. He stopped for a moment and closed the door. He tried to approach me once again but I tried to avoid him. Then, my back hit against the cold wall, so he was straddling me, putting his hands on both of my sides so I wouldn’t escape.

“You can’t run away from me. You can’t.” He said, gazing at me as if he was desperately asking him to look him back. I tried to avoid that, because I know once I stared in his eyes I would become putty in his hands.

“Michael, leave me.” I asked. I started breathing heavily. Having him so close made my heart beat faster.

“Tell me this was all a lie…” he said, starting to kiss my neck. I bit my lip to contain every sound that could possibly escape from my mouth.

“Michael…”

“Tell me you love me back. Tell me…” he said, in between his kisses.

“Stop, please…” I begged. He suddenly stopped and stared at me in the eyes. I couldn’t hold back any longer and looked back. Dangerous move.

“Fucking say it!” he yelled.

“No. I made my decision…” I mumbled with hesitation.

“Then I guess I have to change your mind.” He said, and without even giving me the time to think, he grabbed me and put me above his shoulder, and carried me all along to his bedroom.
As soon as we got in there, he threw me on the bed and to make sure I wouldn’t escape, he locked the door and threw the key somewhere on the floor. I got up from the bed heading to the door, trying to open it but unsuccessfully.

“You’re not going anywhere.”

----------------------

OOOOH STUFF'S BEEN GETTIN KINKY.

OKAY NO. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK.

ALRIGHT.

UHM, I SHALL GET BACK TO WORK NOW.

RATE, COMMENT, READ, LOVE IT.

-V xx