chp.3 !

~Harry~

The loud sounds of moaning graces my ears as I walk into my house lovely the prick is home and I bet you he fuckin a chick in my room for spite.

"Fuckin hell Niall, I swear if your fuckin her in my room Ill shoot your dick off!" I shout up the stairs

The little bastard giggles, he fuckin giggles back.

That's it, all it takes for me to loose my shit with him. Pounding up the stairs like super fuckin sonic I rip open my door. The sounds of skin slapping off each other fills my ears.

"Oi piss off i'm busy" Niall begins to say like he's all high and mighty. Continuing to slam into the girl as he speaks.

"You" I point at the poor women dragged into this situation by this godforsaken idiot "out of my house" she jumps up and rushes around to grab her clothes and runs out the door.

Niall sits back onto his heels not even bother to put his dick away

"Seriously Harry" he questions me like it's my fault his fuckin her in my bed in my house. Get a grip.

"Stop bring ur whores to my room, you do know you have a room two doors down to be correct"

"Yeh I know" he giggles.

The little shit thinks this is funny

Put ur duck away and come down stairs I brought Chinese home.

I turn around and walk straight down the stairs. Filling up two bowls of noodles and grabbing two beers from the fridge. Niall's dressed and in the sitting room with the tv on when I enter.

Handing him his food he asks " How was tonight any drama"

"Nope boring, tried to find the bitch boy James but he was hiding as usual but..." I pause remember what the girl with chestnut hair said taking a sip from my bottle "I met his girlfriend, timid little thing she is"

"Bet she's a good fuck"

"Your such a prude is all you ever think about sex"

"Pretty much mommas boy"

Grunting I eat my food watching the tv deciding to ignore him.

"Hey i've a shift at the hospital in the morning i'm filling in for Marcy it's her granddaughter's confirmation so I won't be at the meeting that ok"

"Yeh i'll fill you in later"

We continue eating away the sound of The Office on in the distance. I start to wonder about those vibrant ocean eyes and why they held so much fear. She's a mystery but I reckon she's a little vixen beneath it all. Maybe it's front, a mask like the makeup and fancy dresses cover her up. Maybe she helps run the business but nobody knows as she's so over looked.

Clicking snaps me out of my trance.

"I'm going to bed, you clean up"

"No your fuckin not" I stop him "get your ass up and change my fuckin bed sheets you disgusting wanker"

Laughing his little Irish ass off he runs up the stairs.

"Niall I swear to god if I come home tomorrow and she's back in my bed with your dick in her pussy I will shoot not only your dick off but ur balls too" this spurring his laughter on more.

"little shit" I mumbled to myself as I start the dishes. My brain bringing me back to the darling girl I meet earlier, the way her hair flowed, the way her eyes shimmered, and the way her body heated up when I touched her waist. I almost groan with the thought.

Not being able to hold on any longer I dump the bowl's into the sink and go upstairs to my room. And turn on my shower.

Stepping into the warm water it runs down my back easing my muscles strained from work today. But I start to think of her again, and the way her hips swayed as she walked towards me not looking up but around. The way electricity flowed through the touch of our arms.

My dick hardens at the thought springing up towards my stomach. Not holding back anymore my hand reaches down grasping onto my firm dick and I stroke it one, two times but like an addict I can't stop . Quicken my pace my moan fill the shower.

My other hand holding onto the wall for support. My head falls forward in pleasure as my pumps begin to slow as I reach my high.

As I come, I moan loudly shouting her name as I dream of her lips wrapped around my dick sucking and licking it like she was made for the job.

Panting catching my breath I wash my body and hair but I start question what hell did I just do the thoughts of my rivals girlfriend sucking me off should not be pooping into my head.

I've fucked up big time dreaming of that but I guess I might as-well make it a reality. Nothing better than revenge sex

I open my door and shout for Niall "I'm gonna fuck her Niall"

His head pops out of his door

"Who the chick I had here earlier"

"No you prick James' girl"

"Fuck off you idiot you'll get yourself killed"

"Revenge sex buddy, revenge sex"

——————————————————————————-
an: first time writing smut. Thoughts and opinions on a a scale of 1-10 how bad was it?

Niall has made his entrance and he's working in a hospital??

comment your thoughts!!!

love you all
kt xoxo