chp.21

~Morrigan~

Sleeping in late this morning after last nights events I finally roll out of bed and venture downstairs to eat some breakfast. But as I come closer to the sitting room I hear the tv is on so I pause beside the doorframe to listen as I hear a name I fearfully dread.

".........Bass inc. has released a public statement relating to the shooting that took place in their warehouse in the Brooklyn docs. Mr. Gareth Bass has stated 'This terrible incident has deeply shocked all us, employees, my family and this community. We plead with you all to safe safe in this tough time and look after your loved ones'. It was later believed that this incident was purposely orchestrated as police have said the cameras located around the warehouse and neighbouring area were looped.....we will update you soon with more on the matter".

My body freezes momentarily until I realise he's not actually here, god I think I need to loosen up as Niall says. I need to start to realise they can't get me here.

This is my safe haven

So I walk into the room with my head up seeing Harry sitting on our massive grey couch that is just the most coziest and comfortable couches to ever exist. He notices my entrances by looking up like he had been caught quickly switching the channel.

"H it's ok, I heard what she said, I'm fine" I state

He just tilts his head slightly as I keep walking into the kitchen as the room is open planned. I go towards the fridge and open it up debating on what I should cook this morning. I spot bacon and decide on that.

I throw my head over my shoulder to ask Harry if he would like some food only to see him turned around with his arm hanging over the back of the couch watching me. I ignore his questioning stare and ask him if he would like some. He nods.

I cook us 6 slices of bacon and put on 3 slices of toast. I set two placemats, knifes and forks out along with plates and glasses of orange juice. I dish out his food 4 slices of bacon and 2 slices of toast and pour him a mug of tea.

"Harry food"

I hear him struggling to get up letting a loud groan and huff as he rises. I pads over as I plate my own food up, 2 slices of bacon and 1 piece of toast. I place his plate on front of him and then I sit placing my own before me.

"Why do I get more?" He asks with confusion

"Because you always eat more than me" I say like it's the most obvious thing in the world

"Yeh but you haven't eat anything today?"

"Harry I'm aware I just woke up" I change the conversation it's becoming to much like what Mr. Bass would say. Maybe I'm only thinking of that because I heard his name earlier. "Are you here for the day"

He nods his head as he's finishes his bite before talking "Yep Niall said it was ok apparently" he says laced with sarcasm I let out a chuckle

"Oh of course he did" I giggle

We begin to eat in a comfortable silence untill my brain catches up noticing this silence I begin to internally panic putting down my food slowly I get up and walk over to the speaker connecting Harrys music phone too it, don't ask why he has a music phone but the man does ok. Music flows through the kitchen.

I turn my body around and walk back to my seat with my head down as I look up after I reach my seat I catch Harrys confused stare as he scrunches his eyebrows at my action. But then he seemed to realise, smoothening out the scrunch by lifting them high instead, not saying a word he goes back to eating.

Time goes by and Harry ends up sitting with his long legs up watching tv specifically 'friends', I swear he only ever puts it on when I'm around cause he knows I really like it. I never really had a chance to watch tv I was always so busy so it's nice getting to.