chp.11 *

brief mention of weight again and sa please skip if you need too take care of yourself <3

~Morrigan~

Waking up i'm on a firm surface.

I breathe in and recognise the smell. Vanilla.

Harry

I'm resting my head on his chest. What happened last night.

Then I notice his hand is resting on my stomach. Why would he hold me there how is he not disgusted. I go to move him but his grip tightens.

"Not so fast" he rasps. His morning voice sounds so good. Stop thinking like that Morrigan, jesus you really are a slut.

He lifts my chin up so he can see my face. "How are you now?" he asks.

"What happened" I ask confused. I'm really not sure how we ended up like this.

"What do you mean can you not remember"

"no" I admit shyly

"Oh Darling" he sighs "You had a nightmare a pretty bad one at that"

"Oh, i'm sorry you had to deal with me like that"

"No don't be silly your ok now that's all that matters"

"Thank you"

I thank him and go to get up this time he allows me but keeps his hands on my back to aid me when I let out a groan. I can move a bit easier now I'm not in as much pain. I'm still covered in bruises though and my stitches get to come out soon thank god because there getting itchy Niall said that's a good thing though it means they are healing.

"Can you please pass me my tables on that locker" I ask he hand me them without question and gets up to leave my room. I thank him but he doesn't look back I must have done something. I probably should have just got my own tablets.

I go to get myself dresses into a tracksuit and jumper. Niall went out and bought me loads of comfy clothes as I didn't have anything.

James thought comfy clothes were for poor people he always said I looked homeless in them and that they made me look fat. I guess in reality I am pretty overweight that's why I'm limiting what I eat to cut back.

I get myself downstairs with little struggle. This is the first day I didn't need someone to help me down. Things are getting a little bit better.

I decide to make a breakfast for the three of us Niall, Harry and myself. It's the least I can do and i've seemed to upset Harry so I put a full spread on. Bacon, pancakes, fruit, coffee, orange juice and I make Harry a tea. He only likes green tea in the morning.

Niall walks in first and lets out a squeal "Yes I love having you around"

I laugh and begin to plate him up. He gets his own coffee. Harry walks in with a frown on his face.

"Why'd you make this" he asks rudely

I ignore his tone and say "Just made breakfast to apologise".

I look at Niall as he says "For what?"

"I'm sorry that yous have to mind me and then the fact I woke you guys up for nothing last night, I really am sorry"

"Morrigan we offered you don't have to apologise don't stress yourself out and forget about last night your ok" Niall responds

Harry stays silent observing.I nod and fill up a plate full of food for him and place it in front of his with a cup of tea. Niall smiles.

"You remembered his green tea awhhh" Niall jokes