chp.52*

~Morrigan~

The last 10 days have been treacherous to say the least

Watching Harry slip away inch by inch day by day is breaking my heart into tiny little pieces that I don't think can ever be put back together again.

I love him so much, I feel full ready to brim over the top of this cup with the amount of love I have for Harry. I would use all my love for him every single drop of it to heal him if I could. I'd give it all up for him, so he can be well.

Why can't we get our ending the way we wanted?

And trust me he is adamant to prove he is anything but sick. I think it makes me love him even more for it, all he wants to do now is live.

Something I think took awhile for him to come to terms with. If it was himself explaining it he would say how I saved him but I know it's not me, I played a role in him moving forward yes but he did this himself.

He healed from his brother and allowed himself to love again in a new form.

Something he was holding himself back from

His moods changed from the angry and irritated gang leader to a giddy, smiling, loving man who wears his velvet like steel in battle, what he is doing right now with this battle. Don't get me wrong he can still be extremely fierce and boy if you fucked him over he would still kick the absolute shit out of you but he shows his sweet and caring side to more people now not just me.

I proud of him

I say if anyone saw me you would see the 'do do eyes' as Harry calls them partially oozing with the admiration and love I have for this man and how utterly proud I am of him and how far he has come since I met him nearly a year and half ago now.

God it really doesn't feel that short

I feel like I've known Harry my whole life, he is a part of my soul now and forever. He was the missing piece in my life from the very beginning.

"Hey Darling look at this?" His voice breaks my trace of looking out the window watching the bright sun set in the distance leaving an amber glow in its wake.

"Yeah" I smile as I waddle over to him, my legs stiff from being so still.

His decorated arm held outwards with his phone for me to take.

"Look at you!" he says with an admirable tone. I quirk an eyebrow in interest at what he is trying to show me because he has been scrolling on that phone for about thirty minutes now.

"It's the first night we met," he tells me as I look at the picture he had displayed. It's me in my ball gown I had to wear from that Christmas as well to the event I met Harry at. I'll never forget the moment I looked into his emerald green eyes for the first time and they became my new fascination.

"How-when did you take this?" I ask in astonishment

"You weren't looking but I had to take just a quick picture of you darling. That dress and how the black fabric fitted you showing off every single bit of your beauty, I need to remember that forever" The cheeky smile that covers his face as he tells me this makes me laugh

"Now what if we never met again? Huh and you just had a picture of some random girl on your phone" I giggle at the thought of how confused he would have been

"Oh trust me darling" he pauses to inhale deeply before continuing "I would have remembered you and found you, believe me I was already planning to go find you"

"You're crazy" I mumble as I move around and start to pack the last of his belongings into another bag.

They are letting him go home today, well let's agree to disagree on that statement in technicality they aren't really letting him go home.