chp.16*

TW: dark topic -suicide

~Harry~

"We will back back early tonight Mor so we'll bring in dinner ok no need to cook" I say to Morrigan as me and Niall are leaving the house on this dull Saturday morning.

God the clouds just look depressed

As I close the door behind us I hear her little shout saying goodbye.

As the two of us walk to the car gravel crunching under our feet and the sound of the trees swaying from the wind we stay silent and hop into my black Range Rover. I start the car up and start driving

"I'm on aux" Niall says

I slap his hand as he reaches for the connection "No your not, my car my music"

"Fuck off mom let me connect"

"No" I stay sternly to him

After a moment he says "Pretty please"

My head snaps at him giving him my death glare shutting him the fuck up.

"Someones in a pissy mood today" he huffs in defeat

After getting my way my phone stays connected to the car and I get to play my music, little shit thinking he's the boss. The low sound of Nirvana plays through the car speakers and we both hum along.

After a little while Niall gets restless as per usual. Annoying fucker. And starts to tap his hands on his legs, the door and the windows. It just gets to a stage where I snap.

"Niall"

"Yep" he replies innocently with a smile

"Stop"

"Mom"

I huff at him.

"Oh I meant to say earlier. Morrigan is lookin better she has one more check up before she gets taken off those meds and then she should be pretty much healed"

"Physically" I respond looking a Niall he nods his head with a sad expression.

After about 20 minutes we arrive at the club, it's closed during the day so this is where the gang hangs out and meetings are held in the offices upstairs. I look at all the cars in the parking lot and see Zayn's, Marcus', Louis and a few of the other guys cars. Must be other meeting on today the didn't tell me about, idiots.

Niall gets out first like a kid racing to a sweet shop as if the sweets were going to run away from him. He bounds into the club passing by the bouncers on the door with a nod of his head. We have security 24/7 on this place, it's needed if anyone was going to target Pink this is where hq is and no other gangs in the city have any idea where our warehouses are I have kept that information securely hidden. So if they wanted to get back at us here is where they would start.

I follow in behind him at a much slower pace. I only have one meeting today with my inner circle and then I can go home thank god I'm wrecked yesterday was long.

By only having this one meeting today it means we can get home to Morrigan she seems a bit off today. Niall and I both have been noticing a shift in her the past week but said nothing. We just had a silent conversation about it between us.

She probably thinks we don't see these shifts in her as James definitely never did, I think she's trying to hide what ever is going on with herself. To be fair she has only met us idiots 2 months ago I wouldn't want to talk to two strangers that took me in and tell them all about how I'm feeling.

But then again she's cried on my shoulder and Niall's a good few times now.

I just have this overwhelming feeling to protect her, she reminds me a lot of Lacy, Niall little sister. And me and Niall have been friends for years now so Lacy is someone I look out for, especially after everything that happened with Jace and all the shit he put her through. She didn't tell me or Niall anything that was going on as she thought she would bother us but when she finally came clean let's just say Jace was taken care of.