chp.28

TW: mention of miscarriage

~Morrigan~

"Ok kettle is on, now baby how are you?" My mom says as she pushes Rían to the side so she can sit next to me. He gets up and goes to the other couch completely giving her more space. Harry settled in on my other side as I grip his hand for support.

"I'm doing ok mom" I look at Harry for him to help me out already. I don't want to lie to them but I can't get the words out. He eyes me to say 'keep going your fine' and I huff slightly at him.

"How are you all" I ask timidly

"Cut the shit what the hell happened" Rían says

"Rían!" Mom and Dad shout in sync

"I have a point, we all attended a funeral for my sister and a year later she shows up ALIVE!"

"I- I" I stutter holding in my tears

"Hey everyone give her a minute to come around" mom says brushing her hand over mine.

"She's been through a lot" Harry almost inaudibly says.

"Also who the hell are you" Rían fights again beginning to stand.

"Rían please" I cry tightening my hold on Harrys hand. He squeezes his back, he is here next to me.

"Harry, this is Harry. He em he bumped into me at an event, he tried to buy me a drink but I wouldn't let him I was trying to get some air away from J-James" I pause giving myself a moment

"He isolated me. I didn't know what he did I'm sorry"

"Baby it's not your fault" my mom says easing the tension. Rían settles himself down back into his seat realising I'm going to tell the whole story.

"It is I should have noticed" I repeat. Harrys hand gives me a firm tug, I look at him his face is stern and annoyed.

"It wasn't your fault M" he tells me and only me as he whispers it to me.

"He took me away from you all. James told me that yous were talking about separating the two of us and that yous called me horrible names. He said he had to get me out of there"

"Fuck! He heard us talking in the kitchen that night. I swear Mor we were only trying to protect you" Rían shouts.

"I know" I whisper flinching slightly at the raise in his voice.

Sitting here now just being with my family after so long I'm in shock. I don't know whether I'm happy, relived or just numb. The sound of wheezing fills the silence that I constantly dread.

"Tea is done how many cups" Dad says as he hops of the couch to cease the annoying sound.

"Me"

"Me"

"Me aswell"

"Me!"

"If it's alright I'd like one" Harry says

"No problem at all son" Harry visibly shakes at my dads words I look at his confused but he just shakes his at me telling me to drop it.

Dad goes off into the kitchen to make tea for everyone except Phoebe who is already sipping on coffee she got herself. Still the same old Phoebs getting herself something and not asking anyone else if they want anything it puts a smile on my face that so little has changed.

"He em he made me take a leave from teaching and eventually I got a letter from the school saying I had been replaced but now looking at it. He planted that letter in the mail so I would think it came from the school. I was heart broken I loved those children with all my heart." I look around as my family listen to me talk they nod their heads at certain points.