chp.27

~Morrigan~

Today is the day

The day I see my family again.

It's been a week since I eased dropped on Niall and Harrys conversation and found out that my amazing ex James some how managed to fake my death, announce this to my family and few friends that I had and got away with it.

I'm packing a small bag right now and so is Harry. He was still going to bring me after I found out so I helped him pinpoint my family's home for him.

As I walk downstairs from my room that has become my sanctuary this past 5 months I get butterflies in my stomach. I'm nervous to see them after so long. I have no idea what there reaction to me being alive will be like happy? Overjoyed? Disgusted? Sad? Shocked? I literally don't know and that's what terrifies me. I've been left in the dark for so long with James that everything that is coming to light now is frightening. How much did he alter in my life so I could be separated from the people who truly loved me, I'm really not sure.

Dumping my bag at the front door with a heavy sigh I go to the kitchen for a coffee I need to wake up and get ready for this day. It's gonna be a long one and I know for a fact emotional at that. That's why Niall isn't coming the man can't cope with my emotions he freezes and also the fact that Harry needs someone to run the club and Pink.

Harry has no idea I know about his gang, I think he still thinks I'm naïve to everything but you see I was so used to sitting silently and watching people in passing constantly with James that I know what's going on. I'm not clueless. I haven't brought it up because I don't feel the need to I know I'm safe and that's all that matters. It doesn't bother me but I know Harry and the fact I know this will bother him.

I make myself a coffee to go and I hear and alarm go off on Niall's phone as he enters the kitchen with Harry hot on his tail. Niall huffs groan as he switches it off.

"Ha ha your job now when we leave go straight-" Harry taunts but is cut over

"Yeh yeh I fuckin know I have a shift at the hospital in an hour though"

"Well then you better move fast"

I give Harry a look to say relax give him a break and he swings his head back before saying "Right sorry just make sure it's done" he looks to me for reassurance and I nod.

"I made coffee" I say handing Harry one of the cups in my hand he grins at me

"Are you ready Mor" Niall asks

I don't say anything for a moment as I'm not sure what to say but I break the silence between us with a smile

"Nope I'm not ready at all" Harrys smile drops but before he can say something I continue "I'll never be ready. This isn't something I can prepare for. It something nobody can prepare for like how are you going to get ready to meet your family you have seen in over a year because of your abusive ex that faked your death you didn't know about. I lost a lot from that poor excuse of a man and I'm taking this back."

As I look between the two of them they look content and proud and it confuses me I almost shrink back under there gaze but don't.

"I'm proud of you M" Harry says

"Me too" Niall adds

I run to hug the two of them in a big group hug I really love these two idiots they are my literal world (including Davina, she'd probably kill me if I didn't say her too) I'm thankful they found me.

"Aye watch the coffee" Harry shouts as he try's to hold the cup that does in fact have a lid on it over his head to avoid it being spilled me and Niall just giggle holding onto the hug tighter.