chp.46

*May be triggering

~Morrigan~

"So where are you living then, back with your mum?" Molly asks me little Chloe, still clutching onto my leg like her life depends on it. I'm surprised by how keen she has been around me and how relaxed she's been. I know if I was her age and had just met a new person I wouldn't be this eager to get them to hold me. She acts like she has known me all her life, maybe Molly and the girls do actually talk to her about me.

"No actually I'm living about an hour with no traffic east" I tell her

"Oh thats a rich neighbourhood Mor, how the fuck are you affording that?"

I smile and fiddle with my hands "Em I-I don't live by myself I live with Harry...Oh and his friend Niall"

"Ohhhh Harry, is this the Harry you mentioned earlier?" I nod, biting my lip trying to hold back my grin "and Niall? Sounds like you almost forgot you lived with him. Is this you saying you're smitten with Harry" she quirks her eyebrow at me  

"Maybe" I shrug still attempting to hide my smile but if I know my friends she knows, I know she knows.

"Mmh" she hums

I look down to Chloe to change my line of vision and to give her some attention. I hold my hands out for her and she giggles jumping into my hold reaching her own arms upwards saying 'upy'.

"Hello gorgeous" I laugh

"Hwello!" she answers me with such enthusiasm "c'me for tea party?"

"Bumblebee...give your aunty a minute please" Molly warns her

"It's ok, how about i'll come see you next week?" I ask the little girl "And we can have a tea party. Does that sound ok?"

"Yesss!" she screeches in my arms

"But Chloe only if that's ok with your mumma" and she loses her smile looking at Molly with the biggest pout I have ever seen guilting her mother with puppy eyes. I can't help but laugh.

"Ohh Aoife taught her well" I joke

"She did the B I T C H" Molly spells out

The two of us giggle watching Chloe hold her act of sadness before Molly gives in as though she wasn't going to let me come over "Fine, Fine I guess aunty Morry can come over"

Chloe bounces in my arms with a smile

"Ok, come on Bumblebee lets get you home Morry is going to spend time with her sisters" Molly announces

"Would it be ok if I gave you my new number?" I ask timidly

"Jesus Christ Mor of course if you weren't gonna give me yours now I was gonna give you mine. We really missed you in our lives. It was not the same without you. I love you"

"I missed you too" I smile "And I love you all" kissing Chloe's head as I hand her back to Molly.

We exchanged numbers and say goodbyes. Molly shouting at me as she walks away that I better answer her when she calls and that she's giving my number to Aoife and Jen.

...

"Lizzy before we go back to the house can we stop off somewhere?" I ask a little scared of her reaction

"Em yeh ok, where are we going?"

"The grave"

Neither of us breathe as I wait for her to respond the engine still grumbling as it waits for the gear to change