chp.30

4k reads!!! Thank you all for so much love on deadly silence xoxo kisses to everyone <3

~Niall~

I slam open the steel door holding a small tray in my other arm.

The moment that alarm went off I felt like skipping doing this. I despise this fuckin creature.

"Wake the fuck up!" I yell into the desolate room slamming my free hand repeatedly on the door. The cement walls dull this place and the lack of light in here helps make it oh so homey. The damp smell burns my nostrils as does the dried out blood that stains the cement on the floor.

The groan that elicits from his horrible soul echos. The body tied to the chair before me wriggles slightly from its slumber.

The raspy voice of his says "people are coming for me" he coughs after speaking his throat definitely too dry to continue speaking. As dry as his throat is, is how I laugh responding

"Not if the half that actually cared about you are dead...and the other half have been offered to join us, and accepted willingly. Saying something along the lines of how bad they were treated and how happy they were to get out of there. So no James....you will not be leaving here. I suggest you eat what I give you now and shut the fuck up!"

~Morrigan~

My twin sisters have decided to take me out today and have a shopping day. Harry quite literally rolled his eyes to which Phoebe asked him smartly eyeing him up at his action 'what's wrong with that?' He just smiled 'other than the fact that her and Davina have been shopping for the past month constantly, I have no idea what else she could possibly buy there is absolutely nothing"

Phoebe gasped like the dramatic person she is and pulled Lizzy and I out of the house shouting behind her that 'shopping helps the soul' Harry let out a deep laugh as we were rushed out. We got up early to make the most of our day as me and Harry are heading back home tomorrow midday.

Everyone has promised they are going to come down to ours next week and spent 2 days there so we can just catch up some more and they can see where I am living.

Now sitting in the changing room of this cute little boutique waiting for my little sister to try on some lingerie I'm trying to keep my mind off the thought that Harry and my brother are spending time together.

What the hell could they get up to. I swear to god if Rían tries to chase him away I'll lose my shit. Harrys is a tough guy he runs a gang for crying out loud (something I'm certainly not supposed to know but anyways) but H can be spooked trust me I've seen him spooked a few times, all revolving around me though weird.

"Monkey can u please come in here and button this up" Phoebe shouts

Huffing a little I hop up from the couch provided by the boutique that is surprisingly comfortable I trudge to her changing room. Lizzy stays silent in hers.

As I push Phoebes door open I ask Lizzy if she's ok.

"Yep all good I'll be out in two"

I see Phoebe dawning a purple lace corset lingerie piece which is absolutely stunning on her body it matches her dark auburn hair

"Wow" I whisper stunned at her figure

"I know!" She smiles

"I love how confident you are Phoebe I'm sorry I've missed out on all this time together"

"Oh don't be silly Monkey it was that bastards fault I fucking hate him and what he did" I gasp screeching her name at the awful words coming from her mouth it only makes her snigger "And I know look at my body I've been working so hard for this, I booked a gig for vanity fair in two weeks time"