chp.18

TW: mention of suicide

...

Why do people feel empty?

Why do people feel left out or behind ?

Why do people spin webs of lies to hurt others ?

Why do people create an endless turmoil in their own minds for themselves to suffer ?

Why aren't we enough ?

...

~Niall~

It's been a long month, like a long month.

Mor finally got out of hospital 3 days ago thank god Harry has been going insane. Zayn was almost ready to knock him out for a day or too for a bit of peace and quite. He's been staying with us while Mor was in hospital so we could plan what we were doing about James. Harry didn't want him in the house though when she was to come back being the overprotective ass he is.

Louis and Davina have been in and out of the house too. It just been extremely busy around here. Me and Harry have been taken turns visiting Mor at the hospital, we don't want to overwhelm her as she's just been through too much already.

The moment we got home from her first night at the hospital Harry stormed into the house and flew around basically child proofing it. It sounds insane but he has his reasons I don't think he'd be able to handle it again, that pain.

He blames himself for a lot he just takes too much on and won't slow down. That's why I'm always trying to get him to relax and just have some fun, he pretends he's annoyed at me but he gets why I act the way I do. Just like how I get why he acts the way he does, a stuck up dick.

That's the thing about us two. We have been friends the same amount of time as Zayn has been friends with us but we've just been through more together. Shit happened to us that Zayn doesn't fully understand and never will.

But we still love him anyways

I watched Harry spiral the last time and I think by child proofing the house it's his way of preventing anything from happening to her when she gets back.

Distracting himself in finding the right path to go down to get rid of James. But I think now after our long long long ass meetings we all agreed on a strong plan. We rang Marcus to fill him in and all is good and ready to be set in motion for next Wednesday.

Hopefully this brings some peace for Morrigan

It's been really different and difficult for her adjusting back and we are seeing it more clearly now after everything.

Snapping me from my daydream is the main women herself, Mor.

"Niall if your going to wake me up and tell me there is breakfast at least make it for gods sake" she yells as she comes into the room making her presences known.

Oh did I mention she getting more how would you describe this comfortable? emotional? Who fuckin knows but I feel like her little brother that she bashes around lately, but I'll gladly take that beating any day if it mean it keeps her actual heart beating.

"Morrigan Smith ur breakfast is on the table stop your complaining" I respond in a joking manner to lighten her mood. She rolls her eyes at me taking a seat at the table beside me after her grand entrance.

"Ok so why did you drag me out of bed" she asks digging into her food. At least she will be fuelled for the day, she's not going to like what I have to say next.

"Well Morrigan dearest we are meeting up with a friend of mine" and bingo that does it her face drops and she pushes back her chair with a loud squeak slamming her hands on the table before I can even explain and finish my sentence.